MASTER P - DRUG DEALER (video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtg3JQJ2Fdk

PS: I guess u guys can all call me snoop dogg then lol. Snoop knows how big they were. MP is the man. Without master p there be no rap. Period........... Stop hatin. P is the DON NIGGASZ
?????

This has got to be the dumbest most delusional statement i have ever read in my entire life!!!

No rap without Master P??? sure guy just remove the dick out yo mouth so can think clearly.

And I slapped Ps music heavy in the TRU years so no hate from me but between u and "the judge" y'all need to get y'all lives together and stop nut riding...this shit is ridiculous!

Jun 24, 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtg3JQJ2Fdk

PS: I guess u guys can all call me snoop dogg then lol. Snoop knows how big they were. MP is the man. Without master p there be no rap. Period........... Stop hatin. P is the DON NIGGASZ

get off master p's nuts fag. p hasnt been shit in almost 20 years, and he wont be shit for another 20 years.

p had a good 3 years. if it wasn't for pac and biggie dying, p probably wouldnt have sold NEAR the amount he did

what, did you take too much flack under the first name you posted under, so you logged into your other screen name? pussy ass.

Jun 24, 2003
and you're going to take snoop dogg's word for it? lmao haaha

cuz he's one of the best ever too huh?

and we should take "kidd kidd's-(g-unit's newest member) word for it. hahaha. fuck man. p's dick must be long if it can carry you on it and and you live states away

May 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
I agree P don't indulge in talking. He's well respected. But he has stolen a lot of creative ideas and ran with them as if they were his own. That's a fact. The Bay would have been satisfied with the game credit alone. This is where the book "48 laws of power" went wrong. Never take credit for the next persons work.

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Wrong forum.

And P aint no drug dealer..knock it off. Your kid was on Nickelodeon nigga.
P vouched for in Nawleans tho

don't like that he capitalized off Pac after his death but at the end of the day is what it is

lets not act like the NL catalog is deep in classic material anyway lmao prob fit anything worth listening too in the entire catalog on 2-3 discs max

props to the playa

who.cares

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I just don't understand why P would go back to making music like this in 2015. He should be making more positive music to influence the youth IMO.

Not hating, but how do you go through his career path and decide you wanna glorify drugs and violence again? Does he want to see more of the youth end up in prison for life like his brother?
Positive rap music does not sell is it a business or a .edu JS sad as it is

Oct 27, 2007
Snoop dogg is great. Only the real know master p is the boss of all bosses. But where is the heat Master P? O ya u told me and hitmayne. It's in the vault lol. P said everythng burried u heard me. how do i hit forbes in 2015 but not on forbes for ten years? lol. fool is hella funny to me. Master p is the balck donald trump. LOL

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
IS GUCCIE MANE OUT OF JAIL BECAUSE WE WON'T GET ICE CREAM MAN ii UNTIL HE'S OUT. p IS TRYING OT MAKE THIS ALBUM SHOCK THE WORLD. HE SAID I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF IT DON'T SEELL. IT'S NOT GOING TO BE A FAN ALBUM LIKE HIS LAST ALBUM. THAT LAST ALBUM WAS A NEW ORLEANS / LA TYPE OF SOUND. HE WANTS TO BRING A WEST COAST SOUND ON THIS ALBUM AND LIKE WHAT 50 SDAID ON THE RADIO. CAUSE HE STARTED TO MEET SOME CATS OUT THERE NOW. NO BODYGUARDS EITHER LOL. I OMARI / GHOST & TOMMY STRAIGHTEN HIM OUT AND TURNED HIM INTO A PERSON. NOT SOME CRAZY BI POLAR FUCK.1/2 IT'S A COPY PASTE EMAIL

Oct 27, 2007
Pass me the green I need some weed with my Hennessy
DL this:
http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/35317/money-mafia-master-p-the-luciano-family.html

PASS me da green (Real rap & master p made real rap just like quinn and messy and everyone and now u guys all hate on messy marv who used to be the don of the bay like mac dre? wtf? who are u guys going to hate next? me. lol j/k. seriously show some love to masterr p. go to tts.com and listen. trust me. Money mafia dope.

Last edited: