MAD SCIENTISTS AKA HOODLUMZ (SUAVE HOUSE & RAP-A-LOT) 1993 DEMO TAPE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 13, 2002
This was one of the GREAT H-Town groups that never got a chance to get the props they deserved..They were first on Suave House, and had several features on some Suave Releases..they actually recorded a whole album with T-Mixx that never came out, due to Suave House kinda falling apart. They then signed with Rap-A-Lot not long after Tela did and changed there names to The Hoodlumz..Group members were Mr. Lo-Key and O.C...Lo wrecked a bunch of Rap-A-Lot features on My Homies and Tela's albums..They also recorded a whole album with Rap-A-Lot produced by Mr. Lee & Mike Dean that also never dropped due to RAL kinda falling apart around 2000. Any way, here are a few tracks from there 1995 Demo Tape that was produced by Crazy C..

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Major props! Their album was one of my most anticipated releases back in the 90's, its a shame nothing ever came out. They always ripped it on other peoples albums, Crime Boss, Tela, My Homies, etc...