Cash Money Tapes 4 SALE! Private Rare Shit!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2007
Wassup everyone on here been a long minute since I've posted. I'm back with another rare ass private collection sale. I have the B-32, Lil Slim - Game is Cold, Ms. Tee - Chillin on Tha Corner, Pimp Daddy OG artwork, Mr Ivan and Lil Slim - Thugin & Plugin OG. Also have a Magnolia Slim - Darkside tape for sale. A few others and some rare ass vinyl I putting up 4 sale soon. I threw up a few pics. Hit me up here or on my personal email addy: [email protected]

Side note: Only serious inquires no broke asses please (I can still be a homie, but this is strictly bizness). Ya heard ME!! :classic:

Attachments

May 3, 2007
Insanity? lol! I think you got it the other way around homie. Check the recently sold items on ebay. Especially the no-name shyt that isn't from a major #1 label like Cash Money's early rare gems. Keep it real. I have gotten offers like I said to you before.

Side note to X: If you want something and don't have the bread, than maybe a suggestion, get with some of your homiez to pool together the money (since ya'll will share the rips) and buy it, then resell the tape to get your money back. Shouldn't hate on someone just because they have something for sale that you want and can't afford. Ya Feel me. No luv lost...just keep it real. Insanity.

Ultra Magnetic MC's "Bait" RARE Unreleased Rap 12" Sunshine Sound Acetate MP3 | eBay

Bay Area Rap Tape Knowtorious Check The Sicness SF CA 90s OG Cassette RARE | eBay

rap in Music | eBay