Twista Interview With The Breakfast Club! Talks Past Beefs With Bone Thugs & Harmony

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2007
Last edited:
Sep 3, 2002
I disagree, breakfast club asks about shit that an old Hip Hop head would ask, granted it's some gossipy shit/potentially offensive/completely unrelated to the music, it makes for an entertaining show, and I prefer they're approach over the same old "So who's featured on your album?" formalities. It makes they're interviews more personal, the fans get real answers to questions, and in many cases the artists show their true colors----i.e Fredro Starr switching up from being a wild dude bragging about Brandy toppin him off to getting salty at Charlamegne for asking about it and then denying the fade at the end of the interview.

When they asked Twista what his best album is, I was holding my breath like...."You better say Adrenaline Rush"....He came through though...nothing in Twista's catalogue compares to that album. Dope interview.

I didn't even know about that Treach beef.