r8r & L-wood Collabo "KC Master Piece - Special Recipe Mix 1" **(Free D/L)**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
r8r & L-wood Collabo "KC Master Piece - Special Recipe Mix 1" **(Free D/L)**

Here is a mix L-wood and I threw together of some more recent KC material in attempt to get warmed up for our upcoming Sacramento project. We have both been listeners of KC music going back to the first Rich the Factor in ’95, mostly due to the Northern California influence in it’s original sound. The influence has shifted to the south lately but we still try and keep a casual tab on music in the area. It was a minimal effort type project in which we both told ourselves not to hold to our regular standards but that being said it couldn’t be booty either. Take a listen and hopefully it’s worth your time. Let us know what ya think of it when u get a chance.

If you notice your favorite artists was left off it was not on purpose, these are recent releases that we have come across and really we were not going for the representation of every hood every artist like we did on the SFC mix.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04CZDZ92
We included 2 versions of the mix in the link, 1 full continuous track and also a Split-Track version. Both are the same just depends on what you prefer to listen to.

1. TOOTHPIC - KILL'EM ALL FT. BAD NEWS
taken from "Toothpic – The Pride of Kansas City"
2. BLOCK LIFE - WHERE'S THE LOVE
taken from "Block Life – Bleed the Block"
3. RUSHIN ROOLET - UNTITLED TRACK
taken from "Rush – Authorized Dealer Mix V.1"
4. BIG B - INDOE BLUNTS FT. BOHNIFIED & SEVILLE
taken from "Big B – Pyrex Visions"
5. SIKCWIDT - GO HARD FT. RAY MACC
taken from "Sikcwidt (Turf Star presents) – Self Titled"
6. HURRICANE - 5 STACKS FT. WHO DAT & T-1000
taken from "Hurricane – 11/27/80: The Birth of Hurricane"
7. 3RD DEGREE - ROLL WITH FACTAS
taken from "3rd Degree – It’s All Bad"
8. B-G BULLETWOUND - GO HARD FT. KUTT CALHOUN & RIVLOCC
taken from "B-G Bulletwound – G-14 Classified"
9. CITY LIFE ENTERTAINMENT - K'S R US
taken from "Rushin Roolet presents City Life Ent. 'Time to Eat'"
10. YELLA BONE - MIDWEST THANG FT. LIL SEASON'S & T-MINUS
taken from "Yella Bone – All In One Whop"
11. RAPPIN TWAN - UNTITLED TRACK
taken from "Rappin Twan - Fuck U Pay Me"
12. MOUFPIECE - WHERE U FROM FT. DANNY P
taken from "Moufpiece – Da Boi Iz Hot "
13. RICH THE FACTOR - UNTITLED TRACK
taken from "Rich the Factor - Bucks Over Fame"
14. SLICCS GOTCHA - SNF FT. FELIX MITCHELL
taken from "Sliccs Gotcha - Prince of Whales"
15. KUTT CALHOUN - COLORS FT. JOE VERTIGO & RIV LOCC
taken from "Kutt Calhoun - Feature Presentation"
16. D-LOCC - WHEN YOU NEED ME FT. BEEP DA LANDLORD
taken from "Rich the Factor presents 'D-Locc – King Me'"
17. DUCOH, DIME P & SLIM NITTY - BAG BACK
taken from "211 Made Game presents W.Y.C. Compilation Vol .1"
18. 5TH LANE - BOSS GAME
taken from "5th Lane – Our Lane or No Lane"
19. MR. TAT - THAT'S YO ASS FT. MON E G
taken from "Mr. Tat - Reverse Tha Game On Em"
20. RAPPIN TWAN & SKEIM HEIM - KILLA CITY FT. SLICCS GOTCHA & RON RON
taken from "Rappin Twan & Skeim Heim - Turf Monopoly"

Aug 18, 2002
Thanks all for taking a minute to check this one out. If you haven't yet, please do....we think you'll enjoy. Good way to get yourself juiced for the weekend!

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
nope.

do y'all have any intentions on compiling some rare kc shit from the 90's? i've probably heard most of it, but anyways...
can't please everyone I suppose. As for a RARE KC its possible but at the time we have some other stuff were doing....thanks for the reply.

Aug 18, 2002
nope.

do y'all have any intentions on compiling some rare kc shit from the 90's? i've probably heard most of it, but anyways...
Come on Lu...don't beat around the bush with us....lol. If you were expecting a classics mix then this probably caught you off guard. We love 1990's KC classics ourselves and own a lot of it but unfortunatley probably don't have the time to make a mix on it. Those double discs take a lot of time to put together right and we've got a number of others in mind first. Thanks for atleast checking it out.

May 27, 2008
3 questions.... I really liked the Frisco CD. When is the Sac comp out??

Can I still cop those trunk tapes you guys did / can I see a discog of your releases?

I saw Big Drawz or James Mack from 2-11 saying that you never sent them copies of the Frisco comp... Did you resolve that issue?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
3 questions.... I really liked the Frisco CD. When is the Sac comp out??

Can I still cop those trunk tapes you guys did / can I see a discog of your releases?

I saw Big Drawz or James Mack from 2-11 saying that you never sent them copies of the Frisco comp... Did you resolve that issue?
We finished the SAC mix already and are just trying to get our money together so we can have them pressed up so hopefully in the next month or so we will be ready.

I didnt know anyone from 2-11 had contacted us, can you tell me how to reach them? There were so many artists that we had inthe SFC mix that unfortunatley we didnt get to contact everyone so that would be nice to be able to share it with 2-11 as well. I know Black C gave us some great feedbak on the copies we sent him as well as some others like JT Figgz...

The Trunk Tape Resurection CD's ill have to check with L-wood and see what he has. Other than that here is the list of stuff L-wood and I did aswell as the stuff I did on my own.

Northern California Trunk Tape Resurrection
Northern California Trunk Tape Resurrection Side B
Sucka Free Classics
KC Master Piece - Special Recipe Mix Vol.1
SAC Nine One Classix

r8r Solo's

Bay History Mix (Vol.1-10) then these evolved into the NCTTR that L-wood & I Did)

Bay Legend Series Mixes:
01_Rappin 4-Tay - I Am The Rapper That They Call 4-Tay!
02_Spice 1 The East Bay Gangsta
03_Sean T - Murder One Gangsta
04_Too $hort - Oakland Mack Pt.1
04.2_Too $hort - Oakland Mack Pt.2

Dangerous Crew Movement (Put this together for the homie Chad doing all them Dangerous Crew Movement Interviews and website)
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NRUWVRN0

Bay R8io
r8r Presents SFC The Real Sucka Free.mp3 - 145.52MB (This was a warm up before the Sucka Free Classics Mixtape)

The Originator's Mix

The Originator's Mix...OG Music! 2 Too $hort Hip-Hop Honors Edition
Originator_s Too _hort Edition.mp3

The Originator's Mix...OG Music! 3
TOMOGM 3.mp3

Michael Jackson - MJ Selctions

Mac Dre: Stayin' Alive & Talkin' Jive (A Somethang Swavage Presentation 10.31.09) Mixed By R8R

and I currently have something Im doing with DJ Mark 7....
I think that covers it...

May 27, 2008

I didnt know anyone from 2-11 had contacted us, can you tell me how to reach them? There were so many artists that we had inthe SFC mix that unfortunatley we didnt get to contact everyone so that would be nice to be able to share it with 2-11 as well. I know Black C gave us some great feedbak on the copies we sent him as well as some others like JT Figgz...

Great, thanks for the info.

And here is the thread, Big Drawz of 2-11 posted last:

http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=305929&page=4&highlight=r8r

I understand & kind of figured that's what happened cause you two seem like honorable dudes. Keep it up