Krayzie Bone Announces "Chasing The Devil" Album Trilogy & Release Date

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2012

Krayzie Bone is getting ready to release a 3-part album trilogy starting in July.

After facing a few setbacks, it appears that Krayzie Bone is finally ready to release his very last solo effort ever. On July 22nd, the ex Bone-Thug will release the first of his three-part Chasing The Devil album trilogy.

“I know our fan family has been anxiously anticipating the release of my final solo album,” the Bone thugs-n-harmony rapper says in a new press release. "There is no need to feel disappointed. I am very confident that once it is finally released on the new street date, it will definitely be worth the wait. I can honestly say that I haven't felt this complete about a solo album of mine since Thug Mentality.”

The first album of the Chasing The Devil series will be called Chasing The Devil: Temptation. The Cleveland rapper originally had an April 20th release date set for the album, but decided to push it back once he signed a deal with RBC Records, which has worked with artists like Tech N9ne, Layzie Bone and DJ Quik, and others.

"We’ve been chasing this project for a long time and it was not easy to get," RBC co-owner Brian Shafton says in a press release. “We want to win with it on many different levels, and making sure it’s properly distributed to the world is a crucial step.”
source: Krayzie Bone Announces "Chasing The Devil" Album Trilogy & Release Date