you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
At least I'm unique.... I don't copy that redundant pop music shit... Jay Z, Lil Wayne, etc..

All it needs is the right vocals (swoop187) and hooks a bit of post production and you got a classic... Midwest/Bay/Dirty album...

I never finished it because my computer crashed when I was working on the album (but I still have the HD with all my files so)... And that E-40 shit was the bomb... it's noting close to the original and I only did it for fun... There was a contest and I listened to all the entries and they were all bay sounding or classic modern east coast hip hop.... That track really needed to be remixed in a way that stuck out (and it was also inspired by a "raid" at my house" so ...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Oh yeah I forgot you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sounds - you gotta stick to the script and copy everyone elses shit...

That's the fucking problem with most rap - especially bay shit - there is nothing unique about it.... All you do is make a beat that sounds just like the beat the next guy makes, then rap about fucking bitches, smoking blunts, selling dope and popping pistols....

You can call me what you want but at least I'm not a dumbass that confesses my crimes on wax...And at least I'm fucking original to boot....

If I really wanted to I could make some gay ass bay bullshit, but I'm not even trying to impress fuckers with a record showing "how hard I am." Real hard motherfuckers don't need to spit "how hard" they are on wax because motherfuckers already know it so there is no reason to tell it.

That's also why you bay clowns get your asses fucked when you come to Chicago. You either come here and get your asses kicked or walk away from Chicago trying to rap all fast and shit taking our style...

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Oh yeah I forgot you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sounds - you gotta stick to the script and copy everyone elses shit...

That's the fucking problem with most rap - especially bay shit - there is nothing unique about it.... All you do is make a beat that sounds just like the beat the next guy makes, then rap about fucking bitches, smoking blunts, selling dope and popping pistols....

You can call me what you want but at least I'm not a dumbass that confesses my crimes on wax...And at least I'm fucking original to boot....

If I really wanted to I could make some gay ass bay bullshit, but I'm not even trying to impress fuckers with a record showing "how hard I am." Real hard motherfuckers don't need to spit "how hard" they are on wax because motherfuckers already know it so there is no reason to tell it.

That's also why you bay clowns get your asses fucked when you come to Chicago. You either come here and get your asses kicked or walk away from Chicago trying to rap all fast and shit taking our style...
literally ONE person from the bay in this entire thread replied to you.... seems like you had that "THE BAY" shit built up like ammo, ready to pull the trigger.

we'll let you discuss this in a bay area forum where bay area people will give you more insight.