you bay motherfuckers cant even make your own original sound

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
This fool posted a myspace link what a fuckin nerd lol
Would you rather I had a facebook account?

You do realize facebook owns your shit if you post it on facebook right?

You put a track on facebook and it blows up facebook and their lawyers will sue you into oblivion just for ownership of that track and guess what? they can and do do it - reason being is because you don't have enough $$$$$$ to defend yourself against their vampire lawyers..

I'm just not going to let facebook host my music...

It was great when MP3.com was around but that is gone now...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
so you think originality will get bay area rappers CD on the shelves?

you really dont have a firm grip on how the music industry works lol
Yeah right I have been in the industry my entire life...

I grew up in a fucking recording studio...

I've been offered several contracts - but told the vultures to go piss off because a) I didn't want an advance and b) I wanted 20% royalties and no record company was going to let that shit happen.

Not to mention the executives are all assholes that know NOTHING about music and could give a rats ass about my "creative input" and they also wouldn't let me produce my own damn CD, they wanted to bring in these "pop" producers that worked with Brittany Spears and bitches like that...

Fuck that nonsense - record deals are bullshit..

I will say this shit tho - I did sign with Suave House about 3 months before they went bankrupt.

Last edited:

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
Because there were probably 100 people and the show and you played at some venue or bar in the suburbs...

Why don't you ask Dayton Family about their experience here in Chicago - they almost got fucking killed.
I've played sold out shows at Reggies DOWNTOWN and I've played packed houses in the suburbs too... 100 people or 500 people, NOT ONE person did or said shit without taking a photo with me first and walking away with a smile. Ask Dayton Family? As far as I know they are from FLINT, MI which is NOT located in the Bay Area whatsoever.

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I've played sold out shows at Reggies DOWNTOWN and I've played packed houses in the suburbs too... 100 people or 500 people, NOT ONE person did or said shit without taking a photo with me first and walking away with a smile. Ask Dayton Family? As far as I know they are from FLINT, MI which is into located in the Bay Area whatsoever.
Yeah I know where Dayton Family is from....

Reggies is a pussy ass club... All the safe pussy pop clubs are downtown... Go to the south or west side.....

Funny how every time I play a club something fucked up happens... A brawl, stabbings. shootings, anarchy.

People don't want any fucking pictures - shit they will film with their cell phones but generally cats that show up at my shows try to get too hard and then shit hits the fan, hell sometimes I cant even hit the fucking stage because they shut the damn thing down.

The last show I did didn't last more than an hour because some dude got shot outside and the cops shut the show down and started taking peoples phones looking for video and questioning people... Oh and then they tried to blame me because my allegedly violent lyrics may have played a role....

Last edited:
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
swoop187 @swoop187 I'll be in the Chi summer '15 you got shows post em up playa you got good Chi show connects holla dem cokeboyz prolly ready throw your contact info and I'll get it to em

as for your beats and raps I can't call it cuz when I go to your links it says HTTP 410 Gone but the sicc sayin your shit is wacc ionno

Last edited:
Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Get ur shit straight homeboy other regions have been stealing our sound for years. Your ass backwards for that remark.
Yeah like what?

The west coast has been stealing artists from the midwest for quite some time.

You ever hear of Children of the Ghetto (COG)?

Yeah? Who Bangin Records just came to Chicago one day and decided they wanted to sign half of Chicago to record deals... I was one of them and I said NO but plenty did sign and were dropped...

If I remember correctly they even tried to sign DJ Slugo not even knowing that he a) isn't a rapper and b) is a ghetto house DJ.

We don't steal shit from you in the Midwest we don't have to.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
swoop187 @swoop187 I'll be in the Chi summer '15 you got shows post em up playa you got good Chi show connects holla dem cokeboyz prolly ready throw your contact info and I'll get it to em

as for your beats and raps I can't call it cuz when I go to your links it says HTTP 410 Gone but the sicc sayin your shit is wacc ionno
I have nothing booked in advance (at least not in 15) but If I want to do a show I know plenty of venues that will love to have me (if I behave myself).

I haven't done a show in a while tho ever since this dude got shot...

I got this track called "shoot that bitch in the face" and its a ghetto house/rap track and it's pretty violent and the cops thought that track was responsible for some dude shooting another dude... I think the track is pretty dope but a lot of clubs wont even play it anymore because apparently it makes people crazy and violent or something (which may be true)...

As for my page - I have absolutely no idea why it's not showing up for you.

Man, my beats aren't whack - cats are just trolling me for talking shit...