Ya Boy Rich Rocka - Allegiance (Hosted by DJ Drama)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
I gave it a listen and its garbage. Really too bad. When future of the franchise, Chapter: one the rise, and the fix came out, I thought Ya boy could cross over and be a big look for the bay. His releases have been worse and worse. SMH
Yea his older releases where great. With good songs after, since but his consistency has gone down

Will check this out tho

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
This is sounding like meh garbage to me to be 100% honest. That first Ya Boy album and first mixtape was THE SHIT. Since then though Ya Boy been meh for me. Wish someone would get him back on that same style of music, cuz those first two projects was awesome.
Still gotta give this one a listen, but for me YB always has at least a few songs on every project that I fuck wit tuff...If you haven't ever heard "The Fillmore Renaissance Story" that cd is fuckn raw imo might wanna check that one - "Hustle" is my shit.

There hasn't been a cd he's dropped that I completely disliked, but with every release he seems to sound more "mainstream", rappin all slow and lazy like on tracks n shit proly tryin to appeal more to the masses since they seem to like that "careless" type style. All in all he always has a few certified 5-star tracks on each cd, but that's just my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
The music doesn't suck. It's just that every mixtape release has the same content, same sounding beats, same...it's a cool mixtape but nothing more. Get it if you wanna hear it

Jul 25, 2007
The music doesn't suck. It's just that every mixtape release has the same content, same sounding beats, same...it's a cool mixtape but nothing more. Get it if you wanna hear it
Same content and same beats? Ok so then I already heard it without hearing it.

Thanks

Is he still signed under Akon?

Last edited:

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
Same content and same beats? Ok so then I already heard it without hearing it.

Thanks

Is he still signed under Akon?
You already heard it without hearing it simply based upon someone else's opinion? That's like someone telling you a movie isn't good, so you take that as fact and never watch the movie to determine for yourself. I personally never take someone's opinion and make it my own, but that's just me. Music and entertainment is subjective, one should independently decide for themselves whether they "like" something or not, this isn't an area in which one should go off of another's biased opinion. Just my two cents...

Songs that I was feelin' off of this were:

The Plan
I Got That Fire
Hangover 2
Like Me (feat. Bailey)
Hollywood
Come From

I'd say in order to form your own opinion, at least give a few of these a listen...
I still gotta grab the deluxe edition that has 3 extra tracks too, there might be more slaps. And btw, I'm not sure if he's still signed under Akon...

Jun 5, 2004
Always wonder what would have happened if Done Deal Fam stayed together...

Dana Dane @Dana Dane and them woulda started up their Hyphy Menu at the Done Deal Bar & Grill down south...They'd be goin dumb shakin their dreads and mowhawks and right now, slangin Yukmouth Sandwiches out the back...

Done Deal Kenny woulda sued the police and try to pass a law that bans tazers across the world... But instead, police would adress the incident by passing their own more humane law, requiring officers to chase all perpatrators down and forcefully wrestle them into an adult diaper before they can taze them.