WorldWide Distubtion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2009
my name is Maxamill with
Made Men Music Group / Universal / Ingrooves / Fontana
Worldwide Distubtion
WE WILL PUT YOU CD IN 600 STORES OR MORE.
so we can see your real fanbase for 250$ & for
3,500$ for the full Made Men package with your CD,videos ebooks movies and sound track's.for more info contact me maxamill at 816-399-7444 l

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
What stores are even left? Best Buy only has one row of rap CD's and they don't even carry the CD's I come looking for... If you have to pay for your distribution you got the game FUCKING TWISTED. Distributors will be knocking on your door to PAY YOU to carry your CDs if you got a buzz. If they aren't save your money for advertising and promotional tools. Because without that, having distribution in areas that you aren't known doesnt make ANY SENSE.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood serial killer rapist.

Oct 31, 2007
What stores are even left? Best Buy only has one row of rap CD's and they don't even carry the CD's I come looking for... If you have to pay for your distribution you got the game FUCKING TWISTED. Distributors will be knocking on your door to PAY YOU to carry your CDs if you got a buzz. If they aren't save your money for advertising and promotional tools. Because without that, having distribution in areas that you aren't known doesnt make ANY SENSE.

This has been a public service announcement from your friendly neighborhood serial killer rapist.
Exactly !!!!!!!!

Jul 12, 2002
my name is Maxamill with
Made Men Music Group / Universal / Ingrooves / Fontana
Worldwide Distubtion
WE WILL PUT YOU CD IN 600 STORES OR MORE.
so we can see your real fanbase for 250$ & for
3,500$ for the full Made Men package with your CD,videos ebooks movies and sound track's.for more info contact me maxamill at 816-399-7444 l
lol