Why do you hate master p?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
Master P is pretty much the greatest rapper of all time!!
ha ha h haaaa
ha haaaaaaaaa !
See i toold you. all u yuktuffers are haters and don't know real music. u sit back jackin off to j stallin skinny faggat ass whiole jacka out in oakland getting shot up. jacka should of been protected and not be out club'n. wtf u doing jacka? i'm so mad. p would of had him at home!

Oct 27, 2007
chree ur so fuckin lucky homie. u got dallas cowboys alll day? man i'm a raiders fan and we going thru the samne thing. u know that the cowboys will be back. starting next year the raiders, steelers and cowboys will be taking over the nfl once again..... Once roth leaves there going to find a stallion in kapernick and kap is going to get a 2nd chance in life and roth is going to teach him for his last 2 years and kapernick will comne back in at 27 years of age and learn a great system. Look at the steelers. They sucked with roth for 2 years until they finally got used to the system. Give Kapernick at least 3 years with a cordinator b4 u start blaming him! niner fans are already asking for a new qb> lol. give me a break. u think becasue uloose its' all his fault? 1 team can only win in this league and th8is league is full of monsters. u can't win them all. one year ur just going to suck. it's physics like NL recoreds. LIke remember when.....

50 cent went on stage and dissed Master p about how he doesnt sell records anymore after he dropped that good one in 2008. well p smacked him. he said ur going to make a 2 hour program with me and ur going to apolygize, i paid for your first tour and ur going to talk about me like that? so 50 cent made a 2 hour kiss ass show with master p, 50 took it down because he is a bitch. i swear he made it. it's not on youtube but my boy jesse lucas from oregon has it. 50 cent is abitch. mp put him in his place. p scared him.

Oct 27, 2007
Why u think Yuk and C bo don't talk about master p anymore? cause bo came to p's last birthday and yuk was invited but never showed up. P is showing love to thie good rappers because P gave him props on his last decade of sucess and likes what he's doing and even asked yuk if he ever wanted to do a feature just holla. NO hate here, A lot of rappers came up off my name but u crossed the line he told him. Yuk said he did it for record sales so now Bo is so mad at yuk for his lies about j prince and p. he told bo taht he fucked over j prince and signed with rap a lot but he never did. he was signed to inaminute recordsd and then priority only. Yuk ust made that big boy made more money on rec0ord deals then yuk did. J prince has all the yuk money? so be mad at J, not master p. Only reason u hate master p is becaues n ever joined nl in 1995 because u sucked dick. yuk, ur the 1 hit wonder. without numb ur nothing. Numb loves master p. U notice Numbskull never said a word in prison about master p? u know why? fcuase p served 5 years total in aokland prison system. so he knows how it is. he was in jail every 3 months...... in oakland but he was a youngster so he always got out. look at p's rap cheat online. it cost like 29.99 but it's comedy. i have his paper work on my wall and same with c murder and Mac. Silkk the shocker has no record from 2000 and up. so that means he only did dirt in the 90's. good for him. last time he got in trouble was for stealing a car in 1993 lol. Damn TRU was crazy back then. there list of C murder is so long. C was a real gangster in No and LA and Richmond,Oakland. Crack cocaine on every charge lol lmao. U think j diggs or mac dre has a long list. fuck no. the p family has a longer list. u think these boys are fake but why do half of them that leave the tank end uyp in jail or dead? cause they leave master p who changed there life to makin cooperate money to makin drug money so they get shot up becawuse of rumors. slim died of 9 rumors. listen to this song. omg hottest songs ever made. even my west coast people in 99 loved it. tey thought it was some yukmouth type of hype. I loved it:. listen:

Next page. don't worry i will clean up this page. im nuts in the morning with cofee. im just a nice guy: this song is so hard. if u don't like this song. ur gay

Oct 27, 2007
master p became reasonably corny when he got big

i got the hook up, holla if you here me UUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHH

that song "where u from" from 2004 kinda slapped though

::
Hey dog what about the c Murder song or the song I got the hook up. that song is classic and the snooop song. the song by mac. the song by fiend. the song by skull. the song by serv on. the song by prime suspect. all amazing . check this out. best songs on i got the hook up are these in order:

Your right bro on one thing, I think "I Got The Hook Up is what Blew nl" or kept ig good, Without snoop dogg or mystikal, Nl would of fell off after c's album cause without mystikal and snoop dogg. they be fucked. fiend was dope too. check this out. u don'yt like the C song? i thought would you hesitate was C's finest. why do u hate c murder? c is true? it's funny how everyone loves C murder in the bay but in 2000........

Everyone was calling him the copycat of rap .saying he copied 2 pac on ride on my enemies but life or death was talked abotu like it was classic. in pe we were all knocking number 19 over and over. it wa a 1 min song but the best commercial by QB i ever heard. It's too bad QB never joined NL. he's joining now though. He was just a dude who could never make any songs. He was dope on Features like Mannie was but could he rap? fuck No. he was just like Baby of cash money...... this song right here was the ebst songs: Below is the best msuic in order on I got the hook up!

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Number 1 best song on this CD: C-Murder - Would You Hesitate
Also Number 1, Can't PICK, one is solo and one is crunk:

1. Mr. Serv-On, Big Ed, Magic & Fiend - We Got It

two number ones on this cd: it's a tie:

1. (Both Number 1 because one's solo and on'es soulja song)
The best song on this CD solo style no doubt C: C-Murder - Would You Hesitate

2. Ghetto Commission - What You Need
Ice Cube - Ghetto Vet

4. Mack 10 ft. The Comrads - Bang or Ball

5. Master P Ft Sons Of Funk - I Got The Hook-Up! (I will admit p needs to drop a clean video like i got the hook up for "Money Mafia but don't talk shit if u haven't listen to master p lately, listen to it siccness)

6. Soulja Slim - From What I Was Told

"He says blow up like the world trade? is he a terriorist? maybe thats why he got killed after the towers fell lol, that sounds like a siccness master p hater LMAO)
(Instrumental)
7. Mystikal ft. Mia X - Shake Somethin
8. Snoop Dogg - Hooked (1998) (Produced by Soopafly)
(Snoops first song on Nolimit Records, Oh Boy) Great Song
9. Fiend, Mac, Prime Suspect - Itch Or Scratch
9. Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Ft. Master P & Silk The Shocker - Hook It Up
10. Kane & Abel ft, Gotti & Full Blooded - Tell Me What You're Lookin' For (HQ)
11. Steady Mobb'n - Call It What You Want
12. Skull Duggery - Drama
(Dopest bbtp beat but he used this beat on full blooded already) Good song though:
13. Ol' Dirty Bastard Feat Mystikal - Who Rock This (Excellent Quality)

14. Mack 10 - Bang or Ball preview ft ice cube, scarface, xzibit, WC, B.G

15. 8Ball - Let's Ride (Feat. MJG)

16. Mo B Dick f/ Sons of Funk & O'Dell - I Don't Wanna Go
I Love Mo B

so far i like 16 songs on this soundtrack. This is by far the best soundtrack ever made. Compare a better soundtrack? ice cube and mack 10 put it down and old dirty bastard and mystikal go offf. I love it! C murder put down the best solo song i ever heard by him. I almost cried lol (But then u hear mystikal and want to hit someone lol)

hideen lol (Sorry i just miss bbp keys, they had great beats)
11. Sons Of Funk - Pushin' Inside You

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2007
Ill be posting New Nolimit Forever News. Today Newss is this:

Choppa has signed a 50 50 deal with Nolimit Forever Record company that is private owned and distributes there own music now. This album will come out on there own label company they started so they will make 100. 50 50 deal. if this records sells 100,000, p will get 50 percent for the name nl records and the songs he did, plus some of his artist features. + his artis will get paid as well. Choppa loved this idea of just making 2 bucks a cd. So now he jopined this connection and will release his 2nd record On nl records. He's been holding onto this one he said for a long time. He think's its just as good as the first one if u come out with it in 2020 LOL. he said this is somne new crunk sound with some choppa and features in it that will blow P's mind. P's lovin it already...... P and me made choppa 2 but we re did the whole song. the video is being shot in 2 weeks in LA. Were all in LA now so NLF is founded in 2011 by Romeo & master P miller in los Angeles California so this is cali rap not no rap. he juist from the no and grew up in richomond but u guys called ghetto d and 98 rap no rap right? no no. It was world wide rap. This is cali rap. Enjoy all 30 mixtapes that are out. I'll post them all here plus news. Nl is back. P made over 27,000 x 5 this year. I know this because his wife gets 20 percent of his earning every year. b4 it was onlyh 1200 something. so she got like 271. now she gets 27,000 so 27,000 x 6 = 186,000 a year master p makes on averag4e. she figured him out i guess..... she sued her own son though. thats fucked up. its' all under romeo name.

Oct 27, 2007
Posting Tonight:

Nolimit West~!-

tank dogs is coming out next without C. Mystikal will be on it, Snoop will be on it, Fiend is on it, Master p is on it, Krazy is on it & so is drake & lil wayen. New groupd called Tank doggs!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
chree ur so fuckin lucky homie. u got dallas cowboys alll day? man i'm a raiders fan and we going thru the samne thing. u know that the cowboys will be back. starting next year the raiders, steelers and cowboys will be taking over the nfl once again..... Once roth leaves there going to find a stallion in kapernick and kap is going to get a 2nd chance in life and roth is going to teach him for his last 2 years and kapernick will comne back in at 27 years of age and learn a great system. Look at the steelers. They sucked with roth for 2 years until they finally got used to the system. Give Kapernick at least 3 years with a cordinator b4 u start blaming him! niner fans are already asking for a new qb> lol. give me a break. u think becasue uloose its' all his fault? 1 team can only win in this league and th8is league is full of monsters. u can't win them all. one year ur just going to suck. it's physics like NL recoreds. LIke remember when.....

50 cent went on stage and dissed Master p about how he doesnt sell records anymore after he dropped that good one in 2008. well p smacked him. he said ur going to make a 2 hour program with me and ur going to apolygize, i paid for your first tour and ur going to talk about me like that? so 50 cent made a 2 hour kiss ass show with master p, 50 took it down because he is a bitch. i swear he made it. it's not on youtube but my boy jesse lucas from oregon has it. 50 cent is abitch. mp put him in his place. p scared him.
Fuck the raiders and cowgirls. And this was tldr on 2 fuck ass teams

Nov 4, 2005
Ill be posting New Nolimit Forever News. Today Newss is this:

Choppa has signed a 50 50 deal with Nolimit Forever Record company that is private owned and distributes there own music now. This album will come out on there own label company they started so they will make 100. 50 50 deal. if this records sells 100,000, p will get 50 percent for the name nl records and the songs he did, plus some of his artist features. + his artis will get paid as well. Choppa loved this idea of just making 2 bucks a cd. So now he jopined this connection and will release his 2nd record On nl records. He's been holding onto this one he said for a long time. He think's its just as good as the first one if u come out with it in 2020 LOL. he said this is somne new crunk sound with some choppa and features in it that will blow P's mind. P's lovin it already...... P and me made choppa 2 but we re did the whole song. the video is being shot in 2 weeks in LA. Were all in LA now so NLF is founded in 2011 by Romeo & master P miller in los Angeles California so this is cali rap not no rap. he juist from the no and grew up in richomond but u guys called ghetto d and 98 rap no rap right? no no. It was world wide rap. This is cali rap. Enjoy all 30 mixtapes that are out. I'll post them all here plus news. Nl is back. P made over 27,000 x 5 this year. I know this because his wife gets 20 percent of his earning every year. b4 it was onlyh 1200 something. so she got like 271. now she gets 27,000 so 27,000 x 6 = 186,000 a year master p makes on averag4e. she figured him out i guess..... she sued her own son though. thats fucked up. its' all under romeo name.
do you get paid to promote master p or something? im kinda confused

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I stopped at page 1 I gotta get ready for work but Ill say this real quick....

IMO P started to decline once Beats By The Pound left.......I've always felt that production/beats are VERY important........his beats after they left started soundin real corny....not to mention the roster started fallin off for one reason or another.

_A1_

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2014
See i toold you. all u yuktuffers are haters and don't know real music. u sit back jackin off to j stallin skinny faggat ass whiole jacka out in oakland getting shot up. jacka should of been protected and not be out club'n. wtf u doing jacka? i'm so mad. p would of had him at home!
You are a straight up piece of fucking shit for that comment. Scumbag as fuck forreal. "Jackin off to j stalin skinny faggot ass" who the fuck even thinks of some gay ass weirdo shit like that? Fuckin clown. And to then continue on sayin, "while jacka out in oakland getting shot up" you have no fucking respect. BITCH! You got shit muthafuckin fucked up bruh. Jacka wasn't out clubbin you fuckn idiot, he was out doin what a real nigga should, helpin the people that fuckn need it in the hood! To say "P would of had him at home" shows how fuckn delusional you are. Like any man was gonna control the Jack and tell him what to do. You are fuckn bat shit crazy for all your fuckn rants on here out of nowhere too. Leave Jacka out of all your promoting you piece of shit

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Fuck you bitch ass nigga. Dont disresrespect the dead RIP Jacka like that.. fuck whatever u got to say from here on out Faggot. Take that bullshit somewhere else

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2006
My favorite Master P material was during the Richmond era.. Ghetto's Tryna Kill Me, 99 Ways to Die.. but Ice Cream Man slapped too..

I've heard some solid stories about P hooking some folks up that put work in the music biz but got fucked over by others years earlier..

Edit.. comment made about Jack was super foul..

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2002
I give P his props for putting some albums out of the bay, and when he was getting national attention he shared the lime light with others like cbo, lynch, cougnut etc, on WCBB 1 & 2. He may've had a knack for spotting talent, and showed love for cali in the process. When he went commercial I thought his quality and sound gradually fell off. Even "Ice Cream Man" had some slaps on it IMO.

In terms of being a biter, I think everybody does it to an extent, even worse is when they plagiarize. Its all been said before, either in rap, or in the music that came before. Some come up with new shit, and some are a little slicker with their rhyme scheme (off topic).

P was dope for a stint during the 90's. Also give him props for sharing his wealth and allowing others to make a name for themselves if they hadnt already.