WHERE'S NEMO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
WELL MAYBE I'LL JUST BE A SHAREHOLDER....WE HAD THIS DISCUSSION BEFORE. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS
it aint go work out brah u a rapper tryna own a message board that discusses rap
remember what happened with benzino and the source?

u will ban everybody that don't like ur music or has an opinion about anything u do.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
it aint go work out brah u a rapper tryna own a message board that discusses rap
remember what happened with benzino and the source?

u will ban everybody that don't like ur music or has an opinion about anything u do.
EXACTLY...ITS CALLED PROCESS OF ELIMINATION. KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED:devious:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I dunno if that's gonna happen, think business wise that's like someone givin up they trap spot in the middle of it boomin.. he built this shit you'd have to come with that google Jew money

just showin interest is enough reason to pass that means he got somethin worth more than it is nemo tryna capitalize not let someone else get his spot after 10-15 years of growin a site and capitalize off him, sometimes it takes that long to get your millions look at all hip hop wshh and vice

I'm pretty sure siccness can check they traffic and know what they're sitting on right now eventually this site will be the only place to go to get a specific type of music or know what's going on news wise with it.

I wouldn't sell this site if I owned it unless they were talkin mils and I'm talking plural cuz of the potential u see how ham it went over the recent shit there was 600+ signed on in one forum

u don't build some shit like this to just turn it over. and if it wasn't how it was now it would decline quick. it's what it is that makes it attractive at all and the ppl who are freely allowed to run it moderation wise(such as myself shea coop Dutch gabe etcnemo don't gotta do much at this point , just my opinion no real businessman would fold right now this is the time to go harder cuz there's a lot more potential in it now than ever

it's always a 10-15 year turnaround for real profits in websites I just don't see a sale of the site happening for cheap or even what it's worth especially to someone who hasn't ran a website w success? good luck tho

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I dunno if that's gonna happen, think business wise that's like someone givin up they trap spot in the middle of it boomin.. he built this shit you'd have to come with that google Jew money

just showin interest is enough reason to pass that means he got somethin worth more than it is nemo tryna capitalize not let someone else get his spot after 10-15 years of growin a site and capitalize off him, sometimes it takes that long to get your millions look at all hip hop wshh and vice

I'm pretty sure siccness can check they traffic and know what they're sitting on right now eventually this site will be the only place to go to get a specific type of music or know what's going on news wise with it.

I wouldn't sell this site if I owned it unless they were talkin mils and I'm talking plural cuz of the potential u see how ham it went over the recent shit there was 600+ signed on in one forum

u don't build some shit like this to just turn it over. and if it wasn't how it was now it would decline quick. it's what it is that makes it attractive at all and the ppl who are freely allowed to run it moderation wise(such as myself shea coop Dutch gabe etcnemo don't gotta do much at this point , just my opinion no real businessman would fold right now this is the time to go harder cuz there's a lot more potential in it now than ever

it's always a 10-15 year turnaround for real profits in websites I just don't see a sale of the site happening for cheap or even what it's worth especially to someone who hasn't ran a website w success? good luck tho
MONEY TALKS BULLSHIT WALKS...I KNOW NEMO....HE BROKE BREAD WITH ME ON THE MOMENT OF TRUTH ALBUM AND I OFFERED HIM 15K BUT I CANT SPEAK ON THE NEXT MANS BUSINESS MOVES BUT U NEVER KNOW WHEN SOMEBODY IS READY 2 MAKE DIFFERENT BUSINESS DECISIONS.