WHERE'S NEMO???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
Any chance of getting TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 , AP9 @AP9 , and P @pierxboy to sit down individually to address this recent conversation on audio in siccness exclusive interviews? What about hus?
hus wont talk to siccness never has in 11 yrs since ive been down with big bro Nemo. Now as far as the other 3 when ever i reach out for a interview or they reach out its a done deal as far as this topic goes i dont know they have been real verbal already textually lol.

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I don't understand why all this time, hus hasn't just done a real in depth interview. That's all the people want, and those certain questions asked and answered from his mouth. He had the interest from the people, had the spotlight to drop an album after dropping back to back dope albums, got out and did damn near nothing album or music wise but two songs that sounded cut and paste jobs. it just seems like he's intentionally dropping the ball. Sometimes I wonder does he want to rap still or is it just he dosent want to give up rapping out of public opinion of his personal life/legal claims?

He seems to be taking fashion, futbol and art more serious based on his IG. Sure he's been doing shows but where's the new shit? He spoke on what ppl wanna hear on "fighting the Feds' I don't see what the big deal is? Maybe he's just tired of the question? Or knowing what questions will be asked in a interview already?

I just don't see him taking rap serious anymore. Seems like his side hustle. I remember when I'm thought rydah was the lazy one rap wise and he's dropped multiple albums since. So what exactly is the deal here? I just don't get it. It's always like a cameo on someone else's shit like he's a new rapper or something. Is there something holding dude back?

Did he fall off or something? It just seems there's something not really clear about this whole situation beyond the legal gossip and claims on his character. If anything that would be the best time to drop something. That was his claims all this time on previous albums anyway so what's the hold up?

is he even working on some shit? How would we know when we can't even get a interview? Shit is just weird I've always liked his music but I be wondering is wax really gettin to this nigga to the point where he's unsure of himself and his ability? If not what is it?

And I can't go ask hus, sorry. Wish I could. I do rock with wax but I stay out of personal biz that ain't my action. Fuck w the figz music wise too. So it ain't nothin on my end being bias. I just wanna know what's up rap wise with the guy? Certain ppl fuck w him that didn't before and certain people who did, Don't?

I mean at least psd whether in the right or not seemed to not shy away from personal attacks. Just seeing hus delete wax's comments on IG was weird. Does he feel bullied?

Somethin just don't seem right. W that said ill always think he has the potential to drop good albums. At one point in time hus actually got the first verse on a a wax collab, who got it pt. 2. So there's little denial in the fact that he can rap. Just why isn't he using that talent to his fullest anymore? Even the verses we do get to hear seem hella lazy and quickly done, no substance like there used to be.

Maybe he'll grant me a interview with all gas no brakes 2, shit I'm in The p.
All typos due to iPad my bad

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I don't understand why all this time, hus hasn't just done a real in depth interview. That's all the people want, and those certain questions asked and answered from his mouth. He had the interest from the people, had the spotlight to drop an album after dropping back to back dope albums, got out and did damn near nothing album or music wise but two songs that sounded cut and paste jobs. it just seems like he's intentionally dropping the ball. Sometimes I wonder does he want to rap still or is it just he dosent want to give up rapping out of public opinion of his personal life/legal claims?

He seems to be taking fashion, futbol and art more serious based on his IG. Sure he's been doing shows but where's the new shit? He spoke on what ppl wanna hear on "fighting the Feds' I don't see what the big deal is? Maybe he's just tired of the question? Or knowing what questions will be asked in a interview already?

I just don't see him taking rap serious anymore. Seems like his side hustle. I remember when I'm thought rydah was the lazy one rap wise and he's dropped multiple albums since. So what exactly is the deal here? I just don't get it.
Maybe he has a bipolar personality and most of his rap albums and videos and activity all came when he was manic. Maybe he's finally on meds

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com

I just don't see him taking rap serious anymore. Seems like his side hustle. I remember when I'm thought rydah was the lazy one rap wise and he's dropped multiple albums since. So what exactly is the deal here? I just don't get it. It's always like a cameo on someone else's shit like he's a new rapper or something. Is there something holding dude back?

Did he fall off or something? It just seems there's something not really clear about this whole situation beyond the legal gossip and claims on his character.
i know of 2 albums never before released. he just recently released another group effort with somebody.

Jul 6, 2009

Did he fall off or something? It just seems there's something not really clear about this whole situation beyond the legal gossip and claims on his character. If anything that would be the best time to drop something. That was his claims all this time on previous albums anyway so what's the hold up?

is he even working on some shit? How would we know when we can't even get a interview? Shit is just weird I've always liked his music but I be wondering is wax really gettin to this nigga to the point where he's unsure of himself and his ability? If not what is it?

And I can't go ask hus, sorry. Wish I could. I do rock with wax but I stay out of personal biz that ain't my action. Fuck w the figz music wise too. So it ain't nothin on my end being bias. I just wanna know what's up rap wise with the guy? Certain ppl fuck w him that didn't before and certain people who did, Don't?

I mean at least psd whether in the right or not seemed to not shy away from personal attacks. Just seeing hus delete wax's comments on IG was weird. Does he feel bullied?

Somethin just don't seem right. W that said ill always think he has the potential to drop good albums. At one point in time hus actually got the first verse on a a wax collab, who got it pt. 2. So there's little denial in the fact that he can rap. Just why isn't he using that talent to his fullest anymore? Even the verses we do get to hear seem hella lazy and quickly done, no substance like there used to be.

I commented on husalah's Instagram like 4 months ago asking about an album and he said he has a double album coming soon

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
WHERE'S AidsFactory @AidsFactory ???
WHERE'S J @J-Boeg ???
WHERE'S SLOWPOKE @SLOWPOKE ???

Fuck tadou @tadou though

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
AND HONESTLY THEY SHUT THE SICC SHOP DOWN SO HOW DOES THIS SITE GENERATE MONEY WHERE U THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH MILS???
I DONT THINK U UNDERSTAND WHATS GOIN ON....ANYWAY. GOOD READ.
Sicc shop is gone, but we still have Mixerr @Mixerr s reviews..... that boost the sites value substantially

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
WHERE'S AidsFactory @AidsFactory ???
WHERE'S J @J-Boeg ???
WHERE'S SLOWPOKE @SLOWPOKE ???

Fuck tadou @tadou though
Lmao AidsFactory @AidsFactory and sling shots

Props: Defy and Defy

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002

Maybe he's trying to do like BA & ease his way out of the spotlight but this 'heat' keeps his name ringing in it & he feels pressured into making appearances. Like hed really be playing for Real Madrid but he's afraid y'all will show up at try-outs & fuck it up for him.

'I'm really not a rapper, I'm real real feet with it'

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Ha gasone u said u stay outta people biz but u all in kills tays trying to buy this website ha ha.....no love lost though.
Nigga shut up lol

What I said to killa Tay ain't got shit to do with you or ya opinion..I was talkin to him not you....no love lost either but that was a weirdo comment... I ain't worried about your thought up technicalities dude lmao. He made a thread I commented period.

And PLEASE don't continue this with a reply man I don't feel like doin that reply multiple times shit. When someone posts, I have free reign to reply. It's not being in 'someone's business' this is a message board to conversate. That's the point Brody.

No offense just sayin..kill the noise

Last edited: