What Is Husalah Doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
The illest verse hus put out since he's been out is this track a lil over a year ago. IMO he should stop rapping and stick to playing soccer.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Did any of you hear that album that Hus and Blanco released this year? It was like the Rabbit and the Turtle or some shit. The beats were kinda cool, Blanco, of course, ruins every song, and Kokane was snging on a bunch of hooks. If Hus would have replaced Blanco with Jacka, it would have been somewhat listenable.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
hus had hella (mainstream) people knowingly biting his shit and re-appropriating his style and it really came to a head when he first got out of prison. it was at its pinnacle. since then even those people fell off.

specifically wiz was on hus tough you could tell from the music and swag and i think he even acknowledged it a couple times. it coulda (shoulda) been hus that was on taylor gang.

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
hus couldn't put it together. more time goes by, the less likely it becomes he'll do anything of note with his career. when musically-speaking, he was poised to come out like dre did. ionno if he was spooked with all the snitch stuff or what but we all know what happened. he's been all laylo since he got out — that movement he could have started never came to pass.

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Whats cold is, i saw Hus rock the muthafuckin bells at the show with the same name on the main stage to that "One" song with Jacka and Freeway. He stole the show in Mountain View, September 2013. He ran out to where the dirtbags like myself where after hopping the barricades, and tore shit up. Great show, one that im glad i got to see. Hus still got it, he just needs to put out some music. Its easy to clown a man, but ive never seen so many people flip the fuck out like that over a local rapper. I was high as fuck in the middle of a hash laced blunt, and as soon as he jumped that fence, i felt 18 again and gravitated to his energy . No holograms or Kid Cudi or Wu-Tang or Bone Thugs got me as hyped as Husalah did. True Story.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
was listening to mid career jacka albums trying to find the exact moment he turned into ass(we mafia has my vote so far btw) and stumbled across this again, i think this is the best song he dropped since he got out, came out 3 years ago too lol

Oct 10, 2005
Did any of you hear that album that Hus and Blanco released this year? It was like the Rabbit and the Turtle or some shit. The beats were kinda cool, Blanco, of course, ruins every song, and Kokane was snging on a bunch of hooks. If Hus would have replaced Blanco with Jacka, it would have been somewhat listenable.
That dudes voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard lmao

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i think the most consistent good thing hus has done lately was the adlibs nickatina keeps sampling for whatever reason lol