What Is Husalah Doing?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2013
he needs to drop that unreleased husalah album that was suppose to come out like in 2001? heard good things about that album, shamed it never dropped.
It was a huge disappointment that he never dropped Harsh Reality. That was when they were all really hot. But even back then the self titled Jacka album took a minute to drop. Both albums were promoted for a long minute. I wonder if he has recorded work of that one.

Jul 22, 2003
It was a huge disappointment that he never dropped Harsh Reality.... I wonder if he has recorded work of that one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWBj7llrYas

For some reason I felt like this might have been a song from "Harsh Reality". I don't know what year this song is from but it sounds like Rob-Lo production in between Jacka (1st Album) and Jack Artist.

Jan 6, 2006
used to bump this track alot back then. G-Rap killed it. "harsh reality" track maybe? damn at least drop this album. looong overdue. i remember seeing ads for this album back in xxl.

Husalah Ft Kool G Rap Hus G Rap - YouTube

For some reason I felt like this might have been a song from "Harsh Reality". I don't know what year this song is from but it sounds like Rob-Lo production in between Jacka (1st Album) and Jack Artist.

Jul 18, 2014
I'm starting too think the rat poison line wax was pushing paid off. His buzz is only getting stronger while we get threads like this. O[/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]n a side note I haven't heard him bust like this in a minute. .

Jun 5, 2004
Husalah Ft Kool G Rap Hus G Rap - YouTube

If you look closely at hus on that cd cover, you can see that he is still wearing the bib from Red Lobster