A-Wax word play probably goes over fools heads like planes!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 29, 2002
The boys quotables are beastly dog!
"Got lawyer's on deck 2 jews like Cam bitch" -(break down) Cam'ron's girls name is Juju
"Don't care if they cuz or blood ene ese like astronauts"(breakdown) ene is N in Spanish eses is S in Spanish, they obviously are 1st letter of Nortenos and Sureno. But pronounced sounds like N.A.S.A which where astronaut line comes from.
Drop a quote from Wax if you got one.

Apr 25, 2002
Honestly i hope Wax stays as far away from what Crooked I did as possible
Crooked I, imo, is one of the dopest ever. i dont like where his career went, but thats cus dude cant really make a song. but dude got respect with a certain hip hop community that normally would not ever fuck with a dude like him. Wax can get that too, on top of what he's really tryna achieve.

Dec 4, 2004
these aint so much word play but more about situations that people might not know, from No Limit

break a bitch, i might take the dough but wont take the pussy like Mystikal (mystikal raped his hair dresser)

flexin on my baby's momma go brazy on her, joe piscopo (roid rage)

i was chasin rappers down with no gun way before i ever heard about syrian pete

(referencing AP.9 being chased by dude into Foot Action)

May 29, 2002
these aint so much word play but more about situations that people might not know, from No Limit

break a bitch, i might take the dough but wont take the pussy like Mystikal (mystikal raped his hair dresser)

flexin on my baby's momma go brazy on her, joe piscopo (roid rage)

i was chasin rappers down with no gun way before i ever heard about syrian pete

(referencing AP.9 being chased by dude into Foot Action)
Shit that counts. I caught those. There is so many lil stories or lines about real pittsburg or bay shit since Savage Timez I catch and trip off because 98% of people don't get the reference.