A-Wax presents..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2011
Wax fucks with lavish d so idk if he fucks wit mozzy

And the cover does say "many more" so maybe there will be some more norcal/sac artists
I think I remember seein Mally Mall sayin he fucks wit Mozzy on Twitter awhile back so it wouldn't be too far fetched in my opinion. The fact that Mozzy still locked up would be the bigger issue I would think. I wouldn't wanna hear it unless it was brand new shit, none of the takin a verse that was written to another beat shit.

May 22, 2006
Looks dope. Dropsjust in time to play it for my little Blood Bluzzns while we bickn back bein bool on the bouch after Bristopher Bolumbus Day dinner

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
lookin forward to this release...loved pulling strings so I'm supporting this shit off top.

its crazy I've always liked waxs music when i herd it but never bought any of his albums until pulling strings... not gona front that album made me a fan i fucks with um
Same here. I heard some of his material pre pullin strings but that album got me hooked! I'm anticipating everybody loves me chapter 2 more than any other upcoming albums based off the samples I heard.