A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2003
imo this is the best album out the bay by far..only locksmith shit is up there with it..i like awax music because its not garbage bs rap...you can tell he thought out all his raps before hand..plus it got slaps...been listening to wax since northern exposure days...I can honestly say that I rarely ever skip a wax track!!

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I've only listened to this album a couple times but not all the way through I skip around. What I heard I liked but I'm just not feelin as much as erry one. I gotta give a few more listens. I'm feelin blow & HD latest albums more despite blows lack of good mixing.
I'm a fan of Joe blows music and some of HD. But their latest albums are garbage. Especially the new HD. That shit was making me fall asleep while driving.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Wanna know sumthin funny? I have never heard A Wax rap in my life. I'm gonna check some YouTube shit on my next break cuz you guys got such boners over him.
is it irony that you sleep with e 40 cock in your jaw, yet you make this post in another rappers thread where fans are appreciating that rappers work? C'mon Rossi.....

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
But that's what we talking bout. RAP is he gonna be acting or endorsing products? I just wanna hear dude rap and get out to the masses. I know I am not in the know, nor am I asking what are you speaking on because ill get the response "just wait, or straight up none of your business". But Wax has been consistant for years. And we just wanna see dude RAP and get exposure on a larger scale. But that seems to not be the case every time he drops something from the fan perspective it seems like nothing comes of it for that "next step".

I'm glad we get new music when we do. But deeper than rap? It Should be about rap and nothing else.