A-wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Just got the album over this weekend...fuckin dope as fuck!!!

One of the best albums I got in awhile...."be alone" and "let it go" are my favorite tracks they just go a long with a lot of shit im going through right now...a lot of other dope tracks too...album hasn't left my deck since I got and that saying a lot...good shit!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
a wax and woodie used to call me at work and talk to my manager and bother me for talking garbage on that old websight raptalk ! i remeber one incident so clearly when my manager called me in the back room with the phone in her hand and woodie had already talkted to my manager and my manager was like here "this person wants to tell you something" and i picked up and it was straight up woodie tellign me who he is thsi n that not to talk about rappers on teh internet blah blah that blah blah " afteri hung up i had to explain everythign to my manager cause she was standign there lsitening to the whole thing ! ! lol a wax gets no love in my opinion!!!! if your a artist and you have time to do hat to a kid on the internet!!call there job harrass them your trash!!! to me period !! im glad where there at right now!!!!! knowhere with garbage music !!!!
youre a fuckin dunce

props to Dutch, ive seen nothin but dedication from him to his homie...always in the background makin shit happen

and everything i been hearing from Wax has been on point, and dudes honestly a humble ass cat, he deserves the success, the fact he took time out to chat wit me, was willin to sign a copy of pullin strings, and answer questions just goes to show how level headed and focused this guy is

more power to you and all of PieRx

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Working with a wax Isn't always the easiest thing to do. But when you move away all the smoke and mirrors and beefs, Wax makes dope ass music. Its a product I believe in and always have. The moment the bullshit subsides and the music is the main topic surrounding Wax, I feel like he can earn the attention of the hip hop community on a world wide scale. I dont mind working hard for wax because he deserves a competent person making sure things go smooth. Appreciate the support and as long as im involved we will make our release dates on time, and our projects will be high quality. The rest is out of my control. A Wax is my brother and that will never change.

Last edited:
Just wondering have u heard a better solo effort from a Bay Area artist in recent times? If so put me up so I can check it out. I like gully and Erk projects
Nope. This is the best project out the bay since the first Joe Blow album.

I went from not being a fan for years to playing nothing but Pullin Strings for the last two months straight.

Working with a wax Isn't always the easiest thing to do. But when you move away all the smoke and mirrors and beefs, Wax makes dope ass music. Its a product I believe in and always have. The moment the bullshit subsides and the music is the main topic surrounding Wax, I feel like he can earn the attention of the hip hop community on a world wide scale. I dont mind working hard for wax because he deserves a competent person making sure things go smooth. Appreciate the support and as long as im involved we will make our release dates on time, and our projects will be high quality. The rest is out of my control. A Wax is my brother and that will never change.
A-Wax's recent musical output has restored my faith in rap music.

Can y'all get Jesus Malverde and PieRx Muzik on Spotify?

Dec 12, 2006
Peckerwood was a faggot that Keyed my car cuz I had beef wit his homies lil bro. That's what I know bout peckerwood. This was like 11 years ago tho. Small world tho when I heard this track I was like damn.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
pworldrydah @pworldrydah I heard this track the other day it reminded why I think you're one ah the dopest rappers in CA. when you droppin a new album? Rat poison was coo but you droppin a solo anytime ?