A-Wax - "Trap Dere"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
Just the tribute to woodie would be dope to see
That album w woodie got bumped for along time
When I first got it

I hope wax & smigg do a bad news album

Do some studio footage here and there to get
People talking about it

Aug 21, 2014
Am I the only 1 tired of the word Trap? I don't listen to a lot of Wax but last cpl songs posted on here have those annoying repetitive word chorus' lol... I'm tryin not to sound like a hater but this song sounds a bit cookie-cutter
I skipped the song a few times cause of the chorus but the lyrics were decent after I listened. The down south style choruses with just the same or a few words repeated i'm not really feeling. That down south pop/rap chorus, and, rhyming a word with the same word.

I'm still digging 40 dollas, lay em down twice, lick read, trukfit, trust issues, be alone, no limit. Trust issues/lay em down twice probably get the most repeats. A few of the choruses just aint my style even in these songs, but, maybe that's what sells?

For my taste Conceptz and Contradictionz got the most play, but, a-wax can still paint a picture with his lyrics.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2006
40 dollars is dope too. I'm surprised that you don't feel had it wrong more . Major heat to me! BTW, I didn't care for Trust Issues at first but now it's now close to one of my favorites.

Dec 12, 2006
The song slaps but I wasn't really feeling the video too much.
This......I'm a HUGE Wax supporter, but this is not the first song I would have chosen to do a video for. Anybody with the inside scoop (Dutch?) what was the thinking process behind this? I mean there is some thought that goes into where y'all are spending the promo budget and what y'all hope to accomplish with what you're spending that doe on. Another fail by the people behind A-Wax in my humble opinion.