A-Wax - "Trap Dere"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2013
I don't think taj gettin a collab with wax anytime soon, I don't even like taj anymore... Use to slap his music tough before he went to jail.. After he got out he just wasn't the same.
i agree except that first 24 mixtape which i liked

but i guess i jus feel he still has it in em and if anybody wax could help him bring it out. or maybe its just wishful fantasy thinking cuz i fuck with both of them

May 12, 2006
About taj... I guess it would all hinder on his next album release if his pen game Improved over the exhibition games release and the I got it releases which were dope but not great and inconsistent. He did have dope verses about real life shit.

Apr 14, 2006
Lay em down Mozart be alone no limit trukfit I am planning on doing all of these in no particular order. I usually do vids in advance of my album releases I wanted to do the vids after the release to keep pushing this release for the rest of the year atleast and see if that can have better effect.
Good shit. Dope ass cd by the way.

Wax, what's your favorite track on the cd?

Dec 24, 2013
Meez brought Taji around me. When the rumors hit I advised Meez to have Taji do a interview with his co-d (Meez said they were still close) & have somebody else from his case co-sign his name. Also said he should break his case down publicly. I never saw attempts to clear his name from him so I just fell back completely.

Sep 26, 2013
come through if you want that fade,
will you get it, prolly not,
flip a coin and pick a side,
beat it if the witness dies,
might not get to fuck again,
beat it till her shit was dry

its funny how wax music is full of "fuck a fade" references when you think about recent events lol