A-Wax - "Trap Dere"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Itd probably cost a lot n be hard but if there was a video to all songs on pullin strings (which all go hard imo) (also best album of 2014 imo) i feel theyd blow up n definitely show people why wax the realest, to me they dont know or lick read would be the best videos hands down! Keep doin your thing wax
50 cent did some similiar shit pretty much just spit the album in front of a green screen wit a handful of outfits on hand... It could be done relatively cheap...

I will say the song mozart is the best but i i think lick read would be the best Video
From the gate with the bitch goin thru it to hittin the lick, great storying tellin that could be a real video instead of posted rapping. Plus i just love the lick read song.

Dec 13, 2013
50 cent did some similiar shit pretty much just spit the album in front of a green screen wit a handful of outfits on hand... It could be done relatively cheap...

I will say the song mozart is the best but i i think lick read would be the best Video
From the gate with the bitch goin thru it to hittin the lick, great storying tellin that could be a real video instead of posted rapping. Plus i just love the lick read song.
Yea no doubt bro i feel that one, i feel lick read could be almost a mini movie/video those are always great videos. Mozart definitely one of the bests to

Dec 24, 2013
Lay em down Mozart be alone no limit trukfit I am planning on doing all of these in no particular order. I usually do vids in advance of my album releases I wanted to do the vids after the release to keep pushing this release for the rest of the year atleast and see if that can have better effect.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Pullin' Strings and Nightmare From Elm Street vol. 3 are both fire! Now I'm kickin myself in the ass for not pickin up Vol. 1 & 2 and Jesus Malverde. Anyway I can get my hands on hard copies besides my slim to none chances on eBay. My girl was even complementing how she was feelin Pullin' Strings. Seems like that album should to be played on a system with some subs for full appreciation. Lots of nice bass on that album. Good shit Wax!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
I don't think taj gettin a collab with wax anytime soon, I don't even like taj anymore... Use to slap his music tough before he went to jail.. After he got out he just wasn't the same.