A-Wax - "Trap Dere"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2013
This......I'm a HUGE Wax supporter, but this is not the first song I would have chosen to do a video for. Anybody with the inside scoop (Dutch?) what was the thinking process behind this? I mean there is some thought that goes into where y'all are spending the promo budget and what y'all hope to accomplish with what you're spending that doe on. Another fail by the people behind A-Wax in my humble opinion.
It was my choice alone. Nonstop & me (who are in atl a lot) think it's the most catchy on album. We shot in Denver & didn't anticipate the rain coming. I enjoy simple hooks & trap beats or drill music. I like the beat breakdowns in trap beats & the word trap in like grind or dope house. Hard to never not like it to me.

Dec 12, 2006
It was my choice alone. Nonstop & me (who are in atl a lot) think it's the most catchy on album. We shot in Denver & didn't anticipate the rain coming. I enjoy simple hooks & trap beats or drill music. I like the beat breakdowns in trap beats & the word trap in like grind or dope house. Hard to never not like it to me.
Fasho. I'm feelin the track, guess I just think the video production could've been a lil better (much as I dislike dude, siggy sideways makes dope videos)... and I should've clarified and said it wouldn't have been MY first choice for a video. Far as the most catchy on the album, to each his own but I gotta agree to disagree homie. It's cool tho keep pushin homie I'm pullin for you all the way fasho man. #AWAX Biatch!

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
Gotta make Mozart the next video and do it big. Not my #1 track but I think it has the most mass appeal

Aug 11, 2006
It's a good song with a good video concept.. Don't get me wrong.. Lay Em Down has just been the jam since it got put up on here a while ago as a sneak preview to Pullin Strings.

Truck Fit is just dope story telling across the board. Song Kinda feels like it was meant to be a mini movie or a video just by how the track is laid out.

Apr 26, 2002
Kansas
Thanks for the feedback! I value even the negative input
I ordered and was charged on my credit card for Nightmare From Elm Street Vol. 3 on the We The West website and never received it. Anyway you can check into it? If it's not in stock are they gonna refund me? My name is Dominic Miller in Kansas. I did receive the Pullin Strings CD but not the other.