Turf Talk & I-Rocc - Fixed Fight V.2 (Tracklist + Cover Art)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Siccness.net

#1 Source for Rap Music!
Feb 12, 2014
Turf Talk the protégé and cousin of platinum-selling Bay Area pioneer and legend E-40, has hooked up with San Diego recording artist I-Rocc for the 2nd installment of his "Fixed Fight" series, set for worldwide release Aug 5th, but fans can now purchase an exclsive hard copy via Siccness.net's "Sicc Shop". The album includes guest appearances from Ampichino, Yukmouth, Young Doe, Smigg Dirtee, Sleepy D, Cee Wee 3 and more. Don't sleep on this release.

ITunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fixed-fight-vol.-2/id903996763

Sicc Shop: Physical CD via PayPal

1 Intro [Explicit]
2 Payday (feat. Ampichino , Yukmouth) [Explicit]
3 Downfall (feat. Young Doe) [Explicit]
4 Take It (feat. Poodeezy, Mack Twon,...

Click here to Read More

May 7, 2002
Turf talk highly slept on in the bay and in L.A for that fact irocc slept on too while i rocc is not in my top 5 mcs catagorie i enjoy him as one of the top 5 in San dago wit jayo mitchy slick cricket and oso ocean in no particular order but rocc been puttn it down for over a decade now and is the most networking artist out of SD who been putting it down across the cali scene from north to south cali

Respect to i rocc yep

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
I-Rocc are you planning on throwing any shows like you did back in 2011
After I thru Cee Wee 3 (RIP) A party in 2012 and the homies ran YG nd dem out the spot and tore the club up , its been really hard for me to get the police to allow me to throw ALL OUT functions ....all I've been doin every year is my C-day party wit a Live performance from Nipsey .NO venue in SD will turn down a nipsey show lol and he sell's it out each year.We're doing it again this month for my C-day Aug 30th

Last edited:

I-ROCC

CEO of Money Hungry/Hottest Underground N**ga in t
May 5, 2002
LUNICOLEONE.COM
Turf talk highly slept on in the bay and in L.A for that fact irocc slept on too while i rocc is not in my top 5 mcs catagorie i enjoy him as one of the top 5 in San dago wit jayo mitchy slick cricket and oso ocean in no particular order but rocc been puttn it down for over a decade now and is the most networking artist out of SD who been putting it down across the cali scene from north to south cali

Respect to i rocc yep
Respect !