Totally Insane underrated like a muthafucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
TOTALLY INSANE AND CHUNK WERE SOME OF THE FIRST NOR-CAL ARTISTS I BUMPED ON THE REGULAR. I REMEMBER RECORDING AT A STUDIO IN P.A. AFFILIATED WITH TANDEM RECORDS IN LIKE 89-90 WHEN I GOT MY FIRST RECORD DEAL AND I GOT BLESSED WITH A LOT OF MUSIC 2 GO HOME WITH. I FEEL THE SAME WAY....THEY ARE ACTUALLY BAY PIONEERS IMHO.

Mar 18, 2006
Nothin but some gz hoggin in the backstreets. Their whole flow was tight as fuck. I can put songs on of theirs to this day and it will change up my whole mindframe. Without sounding cliché but Totally Insane had so much game. A lot of these rap game rookies should really check their history if they're coming tight. Mr.Ad Kapone would really snap on those beats and still sound really cool at the same time. Highly underrated is right!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
"This is the news and you can live your life how you choose- you see this life is like a game- some people win and some loose-I think the president is smoking weed bumping this beat making a living off my misery"