Totally Insane underrated like a muthafucka

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 30, 2011
www.KINGCYDAL.com
EPA & East Menlo Park has always had a reputation for it's street element, but musically the city has been overlooked for many years. Before Totally Insane & Chunk, there was a group named Rated X who was the 1st EPA/Menlo group on Major radio stations(KMEL) & with a CD in stores. These talented groups may have been overlooked but these groups were our hood pioneers & most definitely layed the foundation for EPA's music scene today.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
I was living in EPA around the time Backstreet Life came out and would bump this religiously. Also the S-I-C : Long Lasting album
i still bump the shit out of that album

particularly the original version without the weird singing on the hooks

::

May 5, 2002
MAN....IN 1993.... TOTALLY INSANE DIRECT FROM THE BACKSTREET WAS SLAPPIN SO HARD IN MY 1975 CORDOBA....I REMEMBER FUCKIN THIS BREEZY IN MY FRONT SEAT TO "I CANT BE FADED" AND BY THE TIME THE TAPE FLIPPED OVER WITH THE AUTO REVERSE AND GOT TO "WHAT YOU KNOW" ....EVERYTIME THE HORNS FOR THE BRIDGE/CHORUS CAME ON I WOULD HOLD THE DICK IN EXTRA HARD KNOCKIN THAT CERVIX WITH THE ARMY HELMET....AND I WOULD SPEED IT UP SOMETHING VICIOUS WHEN THE BONGOS CAME ON....TRUE STORY

THE WHOLE DIRECT FROM THE BACKSTREET ALBUM WAS SLAPPIN....ALL THERE ALBUMS HAD A DIFFERENT FEEL THAN ALL THE OTHER ALBUMS OUT AT THE TIME.

I GOT STORIES FOR THE OTHER TOTALLY INSANE ALBUMS ALSO BUT THAT ONE STANDS OUT THE MOST....TOTALLY INSANE ARE MUSIC LEGENDS.

AND FOR THE RECORD I WAS MASTERBATING TO PICTURES OF QUEEN LATIFAHS THICK PRETTY ASS....WAY BEFORE DRE DOG SAID IT ON TOTALLY INSANE'S "GOIN INSANE".... REAL TALK. I REMEMBER ON THE EPISODE OF "FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR" QUEEN LATIFAH LOOKED SO DAMN THICK IN THAT BLACK DINNER DRESS"....GOOD OL DAYS.

THIS MY TOTALLY INSANE FOLDER

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2013
Chunk new Album Black Leather Face

I am ProHoeZak aka C-Funk, I just Produced and released Chunk's new Album Black Leather Face. I produced Chunk's first three albums 1991, 1992, and 1993 with Menace to the Game, Still the Menace and Marked for Death. We just linked back up to make a hit album. Check it out on all digital formats including itunes. https://t.co/3EoNyiE5IV
[/IMG]