The Tonite Show With Messy Marv Part 2 ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Its not just the coke thats fuckin mess up its his overall life... Ur trippin if u think some of your favorite rappers aint high as fuck when they in the studio...

Yall act like u cant make good music on coke lol, its not just that. Young d boyz used to make great music and they walked around with cocaine trays and bumper pendants on their chains like superfly lol. Mess is struggling because of personal issues in his life, not every cocaine user jumps out of windows and tucks off in hotel rooms alone like a hermit, that shit is not all that typical of cocaine use as u may think lol

Feb 20, 2006
After what happend to messy marv, I kinda stopped listening to him... I told myself he needa come back wit a dope album..then ill fuck wit messy again....if there is gona be a Messy tonight show part 2.... I better he hot.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
Yes do one. Keeping Mess personal problems to himself, the musical combination of him over Dj fresh beats was DOPE, and it could potentially help you both out to help him "come back" with a 2nd Tonite Show... Not that you need any attention, but it could be another strong notch on your producer belt for helping Marvin get back to his roots...

Feb 2, 2006
only if he doesn't completely ruin your beats by grunting on them for 4 minutes like he does to 88.7% of the songs he's dropped in the past 8 years

::

mess grunts on the first minute of a song then grunts on the chorus. then he grunts some more at the end. the rap legend just needs to stop doin coke for a couple months. then we might get flashes of what the legend can be