TOMORROW.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
Your hardly the best person to arrange suitable meeting times and Locations with.

Your time keeping and Navigational skills are terrible.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Only raiders game I'd go to is them playing the chargers

Gotta rep my hometown even if I reside in the bay it is what it is much love to oakland as a city tho I even got a raiders jersey I'm in the town daily but I gotta keep it funky

Shit technically both teams ain't really poppin anyway lol

Wish y'all luck this season tho I grew up around the rivalry and seen niggas get whooped on both sides whether in SD , oakland used to come to home games in SD and many a fight stabbing and shooting has happened in response to them actin up OT, but I fuck with both cities too hard to side, I'd be ass backwards to fuck with oakland as hard as I do and shit talk on they team

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
^ Defy @Defy been a few times it used to be mainey as fuck it's chilled out a lil bit but it still goes down , seen a lot of shit happen at that stadium at raiders vs chargers games but it definitely is active. Much more fun if you ain't Tryna bang one side and show respect to both teams there's a cool percentage of ppl who are in sd from the bay, vice versa, or like opposite teams in the city so sometimes it's love it's just the older OGs that were part of the rivalry at its height and they fam that be gettin drunk and tripping lol seen port o potties tipped over ppl thrown off sides of two story walkways brawls in the seats windows bashed during tailgating, huge brawls you name it it's still fun but a lot of ppl purposely do not go to that game, and some go specifically to start shit (both sides) you should go once tho for sure

There's more respect between both towns than the game leads ppl to believe as and oakland actually rock w each other on a non sport level

Last edited:

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
people were doing stupid shit like that at raider/49er games too much and that's why they cut em out of preseason....I wish people would leave that dumb shit at home, most folks are just goin to support their team....but you definitely right, there are folks who just go lookin for funk.....but there are just certain football stadiums that I wanna go to, qualcomm for a raider game is at the top of my list along with the new 49er stadium, but I'd love to go to Arrowhead & Mile High for a divisional rivalry game....or just to go to the Cowboys, Seahawks or Steelers stadiums.... it would just be dope to experience a football game in a different and/or "hostile" environment, the only other pro football game I went to was candlestick but it was vs redskins, still a cool experience tho

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2002
Lol I got suckered into volunteering for a charity once and did security at a Chargers Raider game at qualcomm, the worst professional sports venue. I did it for a friend who tricked me but since he's actually done a lot for me so I was not tripping....

But that game was a collection of some the worst football ever played on earth. The other guards stationed by me got all offended when I tried talking to them about herb. But it ended up fun bbecause though Raiders fans were outnumbered there was one group of raider fans who were intimidating everyone. A few charger fans asked me to watch out for crazy raider fans. But I wouldn't do shit cuz I figured they can provide entertainment. Chargers did win. No one got hurt in my area. I witnessed some of the most entertaining shit talkers, when I would go to that area leading to the seats.(where food stands and bathrooms are) I don't remember any one joke but I do remember how I often I heard shit. Went to take a piss hahaha hella people are in those long ass urinal lines talking shit to each other. If they would of told me it was that extreme i wouldn't believe it. I respected people though for not taking it to the next level. The game was crap and the teams played bad so I don't remember much.