TOMORROW.........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2014
WTF r u talking about dodgers succesful. 1988 was a long fucking time ago.
i mean the fanbase is loyal and the support for the team is as high as can be out in LA.....Dodgers are clearly a revered franchise. the fact that we aint won since 1988 and still got the loyal supporters stickin wit us just proves my point.

and like i said, LA already has more Raider fans than Oakland....the team is movin out here... and it's not a matter of if, but when.

Props: TaTa and TaTa
Mar 18, 2014
IDGAF where the loser ass Raiders go theres like 20 million ppl in LA so of course the Dodgers have a large fanbase outside of SoCal and Fresno nobody gives a shit about the fucking dodgers

His point was that LA don't support its teams... I shot that down. Duno what anyone outside of LA has anythin to do wit any of that or anything anymore.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
His point was that LA don't support its teams... I shot that down. Duno what anyone outside of LA has anythin to do wit any of that or anything anymore.
LA really supported the Raiders well the first time they had them, coulda kept them if the city had been willing to add a few luxury boxes to the other coliseum, too cheap lol!

it took the clippers getting that homo blake griffin to start to sell a few tickets here and there.

LA sports suck dick, thats really what my point was. there is no success on the horizon for them in the NBA or MLB worlds right now.

Mar 18, 2014
LA really supported the Raiders well the first time they had them, coulda kept them if the city had been willing to add a few luxury boxes to the other coliseum, too cheap lol!

it took the clippers getting that homo blake griffin to start to sell a few tickets here and there.

LA sports suck dick, thats really what my point was. there is no success on the horizon for them in the NBA or MLB worlds right now.

LA is a great sports town and any1 who say otherwise don't be knowin.....maybe the politics was fucked up last time around, but that don't change the fact. Not like that team is thriving up in Oakland, bru. Best believe when they move bac out here shits gone b different.