TAY CAPONE & AMPICHINO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 5, 2013
THE THING ABOUT HARD COPIES IS I DONT LIKE ENDING UP STUCC WITH THEM AND THERE MIGHT BE A COUPLE HUNDRED PPL WHO WANT THEM BUT THE DEMAND IS NOT REALLY HIGH ENOUGH TO MAKE GOOD PROFIT
Can't we get hard copies from you directly tay? I thought you said somethin about that once..... I might grab a couple of your older albums.

Mar 11, 2013
yeah but nobody wanna pay him for some dope ass beats, hes a real musician. I cant remeber when the last time i heard something from him....i think it was on Bavgate's King Of Oakland in 2007 lol...

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
Can't we get hard copies from you directly tay? I thought you said somethin about that once..... I might grab a couple of your older albums.
THE ALBUMS I PRESSED UP WHEN I MADE THAT POST HAVE ALREADY BEEN SOLD OR GIVEN AWAY. I PRESS PERIODICALLY AND USUALLY ITS BECUZ I HAVE A BULK ORDER. WHATEVER I DONT SELL THAT WAY I PUSH IN THE STREETS OR GIVE AWAY AS PROMOTION.

Oct 31, 2007
ONE DROP RELEASED HIS OWN ALBUM LAST YEAR. IT WAS A COMPILATION WITH ALL THE PRODUCTION DONE BY HIM. IFU WANT TO PURCHASE ONE I CAN LET HIM KNOW.
Yeah I got that Compilation he got some bangers on there. I really like the versatility of the album, he got some mob shit on it some smooth songs on it and a lot of other vibes. Money well spent if you ask me