Some Bay Classics That Aren't on Youtube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Whats up guys, i've been slowly matriculating my collection of old bay area tracks, and am working on uploading some of the ones that were previously unavailable on youtube. wanted to show them to someone somewhere, as my youtube channel doesn't really generate much traffic. subscribe if you are feeling it! i have a lot more rappin 4 tay, celly cel, richie rich, even a couple from the click that are tough to find. here you guys go! enjoy yee. this is some rappin 4 tay off a cd ive had for deep

Last edited:
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Whats up guys, i've been slowly matriculating my collection of old bay area tracks, and am working on uploading some of the ones that were previously unavailable on youtube. wanted to show them to someone somewhere, as my youtube channel doesn't really generate much traffic. subscribe if you are feeling it! i have a lot more rappin 4 tay, celly cel, richie rich, even a couple from the click that are tough to find. here you guys go! enjoy yee. this is some rappin 4 tay off a cd ive had for deep

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Yooo, i'm back at it on a new youtube channel, actually going to follow through on my plan of gracing youtube with some previously unposted slaps. i've already got 10 or 11 up i'll post a few cool ones up here, let me know if you have any requests. i've got hundreds of gigabytes of bay area music

Subscribe if you're feeling it, i'll post some choice songs on here. search Deep Slumps on youtube and the tracks will all come up :) yeeee, peace

Feb 2, 2006
that kd and marsh nutt classic "smoke with me" aint on youtube

think its off kd and johnny t "shittin on beats" vol 1 or 2

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
im tryin to hear anymore material from S-I-C out of EPA. they were dope. i saw somewhere they have a few songs from the early 2000's with Devin The Dude and D'Wayne Wiggins of Tony Toni Tone. bet no one has it tho
you're in a little bit of luck, i have the old promotional preview cd they were going to use for that album, i got it from my cousin who somehow got it at some bar in palo alto when he was wasted supposedly. i just put it online, only one minute of each track but freak nasty straight up slumps

May 31, 2006
you're in a little bit of luck, i have the old promotional preview cd they were going to use for that album, i got it from my cousin who somehow got it at some bar in palo alto when he was wasted supposedly. i just put it online, only one minute of each track but freak nasty straight up slumps

wow man thanks, props!!

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
yo, i got 3 sick compilation cds off of ebay for 10 bucks (swerve records ones) i'll be putting up some tracks off of them. here's one with e-40 and the mossie that ain't heard too often. enjoy! got some dope ncognito slaps i'm gonna be putting up this weekend and a bunch of other stuff