Slap city, joe blow, FA don't like music vid

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I keep playing the song over n over in my head the last few days.. It's cool, d law is Improving as a rapper, I only knew him from hosting Slap City radio show... I believe him and FA (fonk artist) are both signed to his Blow Money Records... They need to drop a Blow Money album.. FA comes dope ith the story telling raps, he really pours out emotion when he's rapping, I feel him 100%.. Real street/still living in the trenches type shit..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
was dope, your window for the embed is fucked up tho on my end..i seen the vid tho

FA killed it prolly had the best verse even outshined blow in my eyes

i really really need to get that dcon rat killer album

i thought light skinned dudes name actually was slap city shows what i know tho

i like how blow made up for not bieng able to go to the mac dre tribute show and made a song that basically was a tribute in itself to mac dre on the chorus dont know what song he was supposed to do but if that was the same song, great idea for a song

think theres a new blow single too on blow money records let me see if i can find it

the other song was with bossi and bird money actually

Last edited:

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
was dope, your window for the embed is fucked up tho on my end..i seen the vid tho

FA killed it prolly had the best verse even outshined blow in my eyes

i really really need to get that dcon rat killer album

i thought light skinned dudes name actually was slap city shows what i know tho

i like how blow made up for not bieng able to go to the mac dre tribute show and made a song that basically was a tribute in itself to mac dre on the chorus dont know what song he was supposed to do but if that was the same song, great idea for a song

think theres a new blow single too on blow money records let me see if i can find it

the other song was with bossi and bird money actually
His handle online. Ith be slap city, but his name is D(avid) Law.. Slap city was just the show he and Dame Dash on da Slaps hosted... FA albums are cool, his second newest cd was called "What's Understood Doesnt Have to Be Explained"