Santa Rosa 707 Rapzz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I know some of you probably don't even consider SR, or the North Bay as part of the Bay Area. But I don't know why anyone would try and exclude legends like Ray Luv and Tupac from their area's rap history! Anyways, i've been collecting tracks from Rosa for a straight minute, it doesn't get much publicity, and certainly doesn't have quite the dope sound that classic Valley Jo rap has/had, they still have their own unique style, and straight go!

Sonrise Sunset never got too much love, the west coast/east coast crossover with their raps was dope though. One Pizzle is the man. Anyone up on some of the newer SR rap? Beyond Bobo i'm not too up on it. I'm uploading exclusively SR tracks this week, stay on the lookout for some slappers!

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
Also i'm wondering if anyone has ever heard a rapper named blackfoot from SR, or bumped his tracks.
Blackfoot - Feet First: CDs | Rap Music Guide
rapmusic guide is the only place ive ever heard of it, got me curious though

EDIT: Album only costs a penny plus shippin on amazon lol, i ordered it i'll let you guys know about the dopeness

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004

favorite video and song ever
Haha thats got that nigga pz in it

I cant speak for fouche or singular, but white wolf is yea... Idk if they fuck wit him no more

I dont wanna say too much but gamelace had to make some adjustments, and the shit they got comin is heat tho. They got a show in stockton i think tonite opene g for hus and jacka in stockton

Jun 5, 2004
damn i didn't know pat rich was still making tracks, i gotta give him some props for his longevity in the game, thats tight
Ive always thought pat rich music was pretty dope, most people dont like his voice but i think he brings good energy

Ay literacola do u remember the pat rich and d smoke album? Lol