Rydah J Klyde - Street Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
Is the retail version the same quality as the D/L?

Most of the beats are average at best and the many features are never up to Rydahs standard and often spoil the songs, also what with all the wack hooks on this cd?

To be honest most of these songs sound like throwaways and tracks that never made it on to the Rated R & Klyde Fisher albums. Its cool for a mixtape/street album but i can't give this more than 5/10 and i'm a big Rydah listener. Only tracks i like are "Hollyhood" & "Somebody gona die".

This isn't released on Rydah's record label so i'm guessing he sold this project to a third party which might explain the quality of the project.

Coop needs to interview Rydah i want to hear more on the upcoming Rydah & Fed-X and Rydah & Philthy albums.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Is the retail version the same quality as the D/L?

Most of the beats are average at best and the many features are never up to Rydahs standard and often spoil the songs, also what with all the wack hooks on this cd?

To be honest most of these songs sound like throwaways and tracks that never made it on to the Rated R & Klyde Fisher albums. Its cool for a mixtape/street album but i can't give this more than 5/10 and i'm a big Rydah listener. Only tracks i like are "Hollyhood" & "Somebody gona die".

This isn't released on Rydah's record label so i'm guessing he sold this project to a third party which might explain the quality of the project.

Coop needs to interview Rydah i want to hear more on the upcoming Rydah & Fed-X and Rydah & Philthy albums.
Not sure, Online version only has 13 tracks though, physical has 19.

Apr 25, 2002
I figured they did, but being a Doors fan that I am I honestly feel they should of left that alone.
i think its dope when nor cal rap artists sample/replay "non black music". like when Mob Figaz used Jose Feliciano and i think it was Gangsta Dre who used Fleetwood Mac. even if its the producers idea, the artist represents the song. a lotta dudes wont touch that type of shit.

i still rather hear original shit than sampled shit. but like when Drake sampled Lykke Li, the shit sounds original for some hip hop shit. sampling was sounding the same for too long. some dudes are stepping it up, in a way.

May 16, 2002
i think its dope when nor cal rap artists sample/replay "non black music". like when Mob Figaz used Jose Feliciano and i think it was Gangsta Dre who used Fleetwood Mac. even if its the producers idea, the artist represents the song. a lotta dudes wont touch that type of shit.

i still rather hear original shit than sampled shit. but like when Drake sampled Lykke Li, the shit sounds original for some hip hop shit. sampling was sounding the same for too long. some dudes are stepping it up, in a way.
I agree & goes for any artist of any region, but sometimes the samples simply don't work. Such as this case.