RNS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I CALL IT PROMOTION. RNS
Promotion? You're out your god damned mind if you think making this post in 7 different forums is gonna net you a single fucking sale. You did that cuz you're all salty that the siccness went from treating you like a star to treating you like the average person you are #simple science, as you would incorrectly hashtag it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.

a 6-7 forum post?
i really started to fuck with you at some point but you kinda trippin lately my nig.

almost like this site is starting to fuck with your head a lil?

god bless you and i wish you the best tho
:salute:

no hard feelings at all i hope you dont find this offensive (lol) but ummm yeah ......chill ....but i know you aint tryna hear shit no one says or tells you to do so..fuck it.....nevermind the chill part

wish u luck in the future doe P
in the future ill prolly be like "yo i remember bro used to fuck with the siccness" and check your music out based on that

but all this shit dont work for promotion CURRENTLY it hinders it..thats on mommas..i almost been here for two decades now (since the late 90s) and have moderated forums two different times here, so i think i can speak on the technicality aspect

i can respect your legacy as far as gangster rap tho. u been in the game for a second. so you do what you wanna do. even if its hella threads and long posts and shit.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM DEFINITELY GONNA DO WHAT I WANNA DO AND IVE SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES...I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY THINKS ABOUT ME PUSHING MY MUSIC OR TYPING WHATS ON MY MIND...ITS A CHESS NOT CHECCERS SITUATION 2 ME...THE MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING 2 WASTE.
YUP YUP