REDWOOD RAP PT 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
Nice beat. Thats where it comes to a screeching halt. Lmao @ this stupid ass faggot ass wigga ass nigga. Smmfh. U is NOT mobbin.

"Getcha fuckin paper up"??? Why dont you get yo fuckin paper up first u poo poo butt? Was that a 1997 grand am u was flossin? Nice buick scraper bucket faggot, shit looks like two different cars put together, but both cars were beat up... And how many miles is on your bapped ass green police scraper, 5011,000,000,0? Looks like you opened your door to get out and somebody did a hit and run and bent your door backwards. "Look at me im little joe the don dotta top shotta i have a spotlight on my clown vic police interscrapetor! Ghost ride the whip! -Ghost ride the whip! What year is it?"

Foo is like the broke version of kobe soz.

Jul 1, 2014
tazz who are you talking to and going off about ? knowone asked you to talk and for your opinion ! lol this is 2014 shut up with your lil racist 2006 net warrior garbage knowone cares and i most certainly dont !

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
tazz who are you talking to and going off about ? knowone asked you to talk and for your opinion ! lol this is 2014 shut up with your lil racist 2006 net warrior garbage knowone cares and i most certainly dont !
Hahaha i struck a nerve... was that you in that video or something? Or u defending ur baby daddy or what? Or are u just the worlds biggest stan?

Im a racist cuz i called a wigga a wigga? Ok... Im a net-warrior? Do u see me in here like "redwood city iz hella wack nigga di$ iz big bad westside gaNg!!"? no... So wtf is u even talking about lol, u just mad. Fuck outta here with yo estrogen-infused meltdowns u fuck butt ass nigga

Breh im aware what year it is, are you? You still aint know that if shit is posted on this site then its gonna get peoples opinions on it? Get that shit off siccness and youtube if you dont wanna hear peoples opinions on it u crybaby

"Knowone asked you to talk" Hahahahaha damn. How old is you breh? Please respond so i can laugh some more, but gimmie like 5 mins to pop dat movie theater butter joint son

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
Hahaha i struck a nerve... was that you in that video or something? Or u defending ur baby daddy or what? Or are u just the worlds biggest stan?

Im a racist cuz i called a wigga a wigga? Ok... Im a net-warrior? Do u see me in here like "redwood city iz hella wack nigga di$ iz big bad westside gaNg!!"? no... So wtf is u even talking about lol, u just mad. Fuck outta here with yo estrogen-infused meltdowns u fuck butt ass nigga

Breh im aware what year it is, are you? You still aint know that if shit is posted on this site then its gonna get peoples opinions on it? Get that shit off siccness and youtube if you dont wanna hear peoples opinions on it u crybaby

"Knowone asked you to talk" Hahahahaha damn. How old is you breh? Please respond so i can laugh some more, but gimmie like 5 mins to pop dat movie theater butter joint son
just ignore this cat. Hes chris wright from the "Redwood Rap" thread in the classic section. check that out. sucka ass snitch ass cat

Jul 1, 2014
what are you talking about ?? lol i think your on the internet way to much and spend way to much time on here and take things way to seriously dont worry what i be doing on here worry about your self you know what i think ? now you want my opinion about you? i think you hide behind a computer hate your life and woudnt bust a grape in person is what i think u write way to much like a internet bug ill knock you down one on one and theres nothign else left to be said anymore and thats that !

Jun 5, 2004
what are you talking about ?? lol i think your on the internet way to much and spend way to much time on here and take things way to seriously dont worry what i be doing on here worry about your self you know what i think ? now you want my opinion about you? i think you hide behind a computer hate your life and woudnt bust a grape in person is what i think u write way to much like a internet bug ill knock you down one on one and theres nothign else left to be said anymore and thats that !

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me jackie, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 30 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target and a big faggot. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, you fuck boy. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mob niggaz across the USA and your IP in the bay area is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, faggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and your Griselda Blanco Jr lookin ass girlfriend, and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, you cracka ass cracka!