Rapper AP9 Is Soft As A Tissue

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
3 sides to every story..... I would be willing to say 70% or more of the people posting in this thread have never been in a fist fight period. I could care less what happened. I wasnt there, but lets not just run with some fake TMZ story. Unless I missed the video..... Use the chill button people! LOL
Those instagram pics people are posting of the stuff AP9 said kinda says it all in conjunction with the story.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Those instagram pics people are posting of the stuff AP9 said kinda says it all in conjunction with the story.
im sure it does.... But what difference does it make? All beef ends up with a winner and a loser. No one goes undefeated in life. You either like a person or you dont. Thats all im saying....

I mean is the mass group of siccness people happy that Kafani cant walk? All over some internet shit that turned real in the streets? I guess thats what Im getting at.... At what point is our entertainment going to far? Where we are rooting for people to to get mopped up or shot?

We cheer people on for saying or doing some ill shit and then be like "praying for your recovery" when shit goes wrong....

If it doesnt concern me, i have learned to mind my own business.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
im sure it does.... But what difference does it make? All beef ends up with a winner and a loser. No one goes undefeated in life. You either like a person or you dont. Thats all im saying....

I mean is the mass group of siccness people happy that Kafani cant walk? All over some internet shit that turned real in the streets? I guess thats what Im getting at.... At what point is our entertainment going to far? Where we are rooting for people to to get mopped up or shot?

We cheer people on for saying or doing some ill shit and then be like "praying for your recovery" when shit goes wrong....

If it doesnt concern me, i have learned to mind my own business.
A lot of it is how people handle it, whether that's the artist or fan. There's also the need to validate yourself in this particular genre of music that probably creates a bunch of this useless drama but that's also part of what makes anything like this funnier because of how AP9 has portrayed himself on this site and his interaction with the sicc. I don't wish ill on any man, but this story is funny to me considering everything I've read on here for months now.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
I wonder if this would have got better attention in the Bart section, cuzz that's usually where AP posts. I want to hear both sides of the story. I'm not so quick to believe something like this, but sad if it's true. Not that I listen to AP in the first place, but mob will get less love from me if this is true. For some reason I like AP's music more in his group efforts, but they seem more like solo rappers now.

Props: R and R