Question For A-Wax

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Aye bro, on "I be on that money", is that nonstop on the hook? If so, he sounds dope how come we dont hear him spittin on more tracks? Thanks for the time homie, keep pushin!

Mar 3, 2008
A-Wax did u no shanook (Rip) from Pittsburgh who died in the car accident? (Hus and klydes older cousin who got them started rapping.) Also what part of The burgh are u from I'm with a OG from Pablo who hung on school street who digging yo music and told me to ask u.

Dec 24, 2013
A-Wax did u no shanook (Rip) from Pittsburgh who died in the car accident? (Hus and klydes older cousin who got them started rapping.) Also what part of The burgh are u from I'm with a OG from Pablo who hung on school street who digging yo music and told me to ask u.
No never heard of shanook I recall clyde broke his leg in accident by hillcrest in Antioch. I'm from meadows trailer park by trident.

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
I got a question for A Wax, P @pierxboy what did u mean when u said all those artists u collaborated with or worked ith hurt you musicaly??

Dec 24, 2013
I got a question for A Wax, P @pierxboy what did u mean when u said all those artists u collaborated with or worked ith hurt you musicaly??
It was in response to somebody earlier statement in the thread about my features & I think u missed the sarcasm

May 22, 2006
How bout re-releasing some of your harder to find older work like jr high to the pen mixtape or awax.com mixtape n the one u did w sincere Sosa, I can't recall the name. And the cd w smigg. I had them all at one point but they got lost in the shuffle n I'd b willing to buy them all again

Dec 24, 2013
How bout re-releasing some of your harder to find older work like jr high to the pen mixtape or awax.com mixtape n the one u did w sincere Sosa, I can't recall the name. And the cd w smigg. I had them all at one point but they got lost in the shuffle n I'd b willing to buy them all again
Some of that is on iTunes if u dig around others are on priority list just not the top. I do plan on it tho & not one of those want to but can't afford it & never will wannas.