QUESTION:Distribution&Retail Placement

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2014
Stockton California
I Have Question For Anybody With The Inof,Tryin To Get My Product In Stores Out Here In The Nor Cal Area,Can Anybody Suggest How I Can Get Small Scale Distribution Or Are There Any Stores That Will Take Product From A Upcoming Artist On Consignment?

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Thanx To Everbody That Posted,I Been Giving Away Free Muzik Since 08 And Will Continue,But Studio Time Is Not Free,Or Production From Producers
For an artist nobody has ever heard of, collaborating with more known artists gets the consumer's attention, but make sure it's H E A T! Even collaborating with a producer or engineer can spark other listeners interest. You have to make people care about your music!

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
If you've been giving away music for Free since 08 and haven't generated any revenue, then its not necessarily about Distribution and Avenues, you need to step up your promotion and network game. Having distribution and getting a project into stores and online isn't going to do anything if there's no demand for it. You need to hit the streets and push your product. A combination of Streets and Online is good these days. Printed Flyers, and CD's, but also a heavy social media presence, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. You have to create a following and a want to buy your product. Shoot a video or two.

In other words with all that being said, sometimes if what you're doing isn't working, you need to rethink your strategy and rework your plan.