Pullin Strings

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2014
Earth
Look for this in the new release rack at Rasputins on Tuesday! Also J-Teez in Stockton, Cali Underground in Modesto, Angelo's in Colorado, Dimples in Sac and 7th Heaven in KC Mo!!!! all will have the cds as well! Underdog in Pittsburg had them first, as well as WeTheWest for online orders now! Also Itunes, amazon and google play on tuesday as well!
Rasputins in Fresno?????

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I woke up at like 3 am and have a habit of checking my phone half asleep. Remembered Dutch saying the album would be on Google Tuesday so I hopped on Google All Access, found the album, added it to my library and crashed back out. Woke up a few hours later and started slappin' it in the car. Half way through and I gotta say this album is amazing so far. I really though you fuckers were over hyping but this shit is knockin hard!

Feb 18, 2011
I haven't played anything else except for the new Mozzy mixtape & some of the Mac Reese shit that C-Dubb produced. I'm not joking when I say I've let the album play front to back with no skips on drives back & forth between the Bay & Sac. Even the songs that aren't my favorites, aren't skip worthy either.

Stand Out tracks:

Be Alone(Dopest one)
Trainwreck
They Don't Know
Utilities
Trust Issues
Lay Em Down Twice
Trukfit(Dope fuckin sample on the hook)

For those that talk shit about Wax on "Trap" beats, I kinda understood where they were comin from pertaining to a few of his releases but I'll say this...NonStop's production on "They Don't Know" is honestly the dopest Trap beat I've ever heard. He gave it a very cinematic, epic feel that doesn't use the same Snare/HiHat combo that almost every trap producer uses in every beat. That is by far the dopest NonStop beat I've heard.

There's a reason "Album of the Year" is being said by multiple people. That being said, I'm hopin this leads to more all solo joints from Wax.

Sidenote: Wax or Dutch, The sample on the hook for Trukfit, where's that from?

Apr 14, 2006
I still wanna hear a whole album with Wax with non stop production! Would be super dope! I'm feeling this CD a lot. Some of the beats are too slow for me, but overall a damn good album.