Philthy rich~f.e.d.s (remix) featuring husalah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
I heard husalah was wearing the billy bobs with the gold tooth and that's what got knocked out.
Yea its all speculation, even if everyone saw it with theyre own eyes its still not one hunnid, its just up to you to judge.

Its just like wjen Nick Diaz fought Karo Parysian and he kneed him square in the face, and on camera you see his tooth fly out of his mouth...

Nick was like "nigga i knocked yo tooth out yo mouf and errybody saw it"...

And later karo said "that wasmt a real tooth, i had just went to the dentist days before and got a vaneer" or something like that.

And even if we got to that point somehow, and there was a clear winner... Well wax even said win or lose its still on. So i think its a lost cause type of situation.

Apr 14, 2006
I heard husalah was wearing the billy bobs with the gold tooth and that's what got knocked out.
If that was the case, why wouldn't he have showed everyone his mouth then? Wax recorded a video next day showing those suckas never touched him, well why wouldn't the soccer star do that same thing to prove it wasn't true and that a fake tooth got knocked out?

If he didn't snitch and didn't lose a real tooth, why hasn't he tried to prove yet? To me, that alone tells a lot. The dude stayed way too quiet as he's waiting for everyone to forget about it.

Either way, dudes are on his helmet. I'm surprised that the other Mob Figaz aren't trying to do shit to back their homie up. Maybe they are realizing he's a rat now.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
If that was the case, why wouldn't he have showed everyone his mouth then? Wax recorded a video next day showing those suckas never touched him, well why wouldn't the soccer star do that same thing to prove it wasn't true and that a fake tooth got knocked out?

If he didn't snitch and didn't lose a real tooth, why hasn't he tried to prove yet? To me, that alone tells a lot. The dude stayed way too quiet as he's waiting for everyone to forget about it.

Either way, dudes are on his helmet. I'm surprised that the other Mob Figaz aren't trying to do shit to back their homie up. Maybe they are realizing he's a rat now.
While that might be a lil bit biased, i kinda get what u saying... Cuz has persona on the mic was "b i tch ya momma aint nothin but a beyaaaaatch" type of shit, loud and outspoken kind of shit... So i get why people expected to defend himself more...

As far as the figaz... I dont know. They portrayed themselves as a tight knit group when they came out, but with rappers thats not always the case. Theres hella rap groups with even only 2-3 people who tried their best but shit didnt work out. And from my personal experiences, ive learned that shit dont always work out (wrether rap/production shit that was new to us, biz/money deal shit or overall friendship) even with niggaz i known since kids, even when it was only one other homie involved. When u consider its five different niggas thats all grown and have had different solo shit and different buisiness ventures... Shit can get complicated, and its been true for regular niggas and artists alike, since the motown days and even way before that. But factor in some niggas that came from nothing and sprinkle some money, dope, cars and hoes and solos and whatever jealousy that may come along with all that into the mix, its almost crazy that theres no public beef within those five cats.

Im hopin we can get a mob figaz album in here soon before any of that, or age or drug use or woman problems or anything else makes it so its not gonna happen... And no offense but nobodys getting younger and real underground rap fans aint growing with time..

Aug 17, 2002
If that was the case, why wouldn't he have showed everyone his mouth then? Wax recorded a video next day showing those suckas never touched him, well why wouldn't the soccer star do that same thing to prove it wasn't true and that a
are you friends with wax offline? If not, I don't see your constant disdain for the mob figaz as legitimate.

Apr 14, 2006
No, I'm not. Was is my favorite rapper tho. I used to like the some of the Mobfigaz music in the past. I used to bump that cd with AP9 and Fetti shit (1 mob 7708) was heat! AP9's new music isn't bad, I just don't dig their music that much overall these days. To be 100% honest, I used to bump all bay area rap and was a huge fan all my life since the 6th grade when I grew up bumpin Scandless by IMP. These days, Wax is the only rapper I still listen to.

Being a fan of the Figs or not, I still stand by my last post as that's the way I feel. If I'm not guilty and people are saying I am, then I make sure that everyone knows I'm not. I go out of my way to make sure everyone knows. I just don't understand why Hus didn't do this if he was innocent this whole time. To me, it makes him look guilty.

I've lost a lot of respect since this started for the Figs. They try to act tough with their image, but you'd think all of them would be on Wax's helmet protecting their homie and that doesn't appear to be the case. That's the reason why I said they are now soft. I just don't believe that they are gangsta like they say anymore.

del

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2003
No, I'm not. Was is my favorite rapper tho. I used to like the some of the Mobfigaz music in the past. I used to bump that cd with AP9 and Fetti shit (1 mob 7708) was heat! AP9's new music isn't bad, I just don't dig their music that much overall these days. To be 100% honest, I used to bump all bay area rap and was a huge fan all my life since the 6th grade when I grew up bumpin Scandless by IMP. These days, Wax is the only rapper I still listen to.

Being a fan of the Figs or not, I still stand by my last post as that's the way I feel. If I'm not guilty and people are saying I am, then I make sure that everyone knows I'm not. I go out of my way to make sure everyone knows. I just don't understand why Hus didn't do this if he was innocent this whole time. To me, it makes him look guilty.

I've lost a lot of respect since this started for the Figs. They try to act tough with their image, but you'd think all of them would be on Wax's helmet protecting their homie and that doesn't appear to be the case. That's the reason why I said they are now soft. I just don't believe that they are gangsta like they say anymore.
If you saw them out anywhere would you tell them the last paragraph you wrote? ..........
Does their lifestyle effect your day to day life?
You obviously love Awax for his music or him being a gangster one or the other, so how gangster is wax? Because he keeps a red bandana on deck?

Apr 14, 2006
If you saw them out anywhere would you tell them the last paragraph you wrote? ..........
Does their lifestyle effect your day to day life?
You obviously love Awax for his music or him being a gangster one or the other, so how gangster is wax? Because he keeps a red bandana on deck?
No, because I'm no gangsta never said I was. That's the difference. I believe Wax's music more than I do the figaz.

Aug 17, 2002
the majority of rappers do go soft. look at Ice T and Snoop. If Biggie were alive today he'd be more like Sean Kingston than the Brooklyn drug dealer. I wouldn't say they're suckers or busters. They're probably just being human. The Mob Figaz might not have ever made millions from rap, but they are better off today as older men than they were when they were hungry 18 year olds from the hood. isn't that why a lot of rappers got into music in the first place? to get away from their current negative state and to do things that are different than selling drugs on a street corner at 3 a.m or going on missions to shoot people? If you're going to hold the mob figaz to that standard, then most rappers become suckas.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
What's he doing? He's basically disappeared since Wax called him out. I thought he'd come out of the pen strong making dope ass music, instead he's turned into an irrelevant soccer player that gets beat up all the time now. Seriously though, his music is worse than it was before he went to the pen.
is playing soccer a negative thing in your eyes? lol is that the best you can do? kinda pathetic mayne

milkky

The Milk Man
Sep 6, 2010
^Didnt he get his tooth knocked out in austism, and bent frames and rapper blood and such? And aint he just recently got hit by some nigga? I think someone has done something about it...

I mean im not sure if wax personally got any licks in at sxsw if thats what u meant, but when u say the word somebody... Somebody has, somebodies. Lol.

Anyway im not tryna choos sides or argue, i just wanna toss around some facts with the brehs. For my own personal entertainment, not cheerleading ammo lol.
Yes a bitch ass nigga got beat up but you can't really draw a correlation between random acts of violence (@ least the fan incident) and he two crews clashing @ SXSW as "retaliation" or "retribution" for the whol snitching/people sitting in Federal prison shit.... Yeah their beef may have escalated because of it, but it wasn't like Abe "sent" his crew on a mission to make the Figaz pay in blood... They happened to see each other, got down, and that was that...

Jul 6, 2009
Yeah it's crazy to me that this 10 year old mummy dust beef is still going on. But what's even crazier to me that other grown men who are 8th and 9th parties, meaning they know none of the involved individuals, are still arguing about it.