Philthy rich~f.e.d.s (remix) featuring husalah

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Lol awax is suck a loser, I'd respect you more and your music if you didn't hate on another man (husalah)everyday of your life. Are you mad cause his been poppin and you've been at a simmer for how long?! Lol get a life matter fact mind your own or your own gone remind you, p.s can't wait for your hubby waka flacka and husalah's track to come out
there is a pretty bold, defined line between hating & calling a muhfucker out on a rat jacket

mind your own or your own gone remind you
great advice.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Lol awax is suck a loser, I'd respect you more and your music if you didn't hate on another man (husalah)everyday of your life. Are you mad cause his been poppin and you've been at a simmer for how long?! Lol get a life matter fact mind your own or your own gone remind you, p.s can't wait for your hubby waka flacka and husalah's track to come out
Lmao did I miss something... When has husalah been "poppin" though? On the soccer field maybe but other than that you might not got it.

When's the last time husalah dropped a "solid" Project? 8 + years bruh come on that cat hasn't been any where near poppin

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2004
I want that hus and waka track to drop
Just so we can see how wack it is already
I highly doubt it's dope
But I wouldn't mind hearing what they
Had to say on it

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lmao did I miss something... When has husalah been "poopin" though? On the soccer field maybe but other than that you might not got it.

When's the last time husalah dropped a "solid" Project? 8 + years bruh come on that cat hasn't been any where near poppin
Lol I'm sure he's been poopin atleast once a day. I doubt he poops on soccer fields

Jun 5, 2004
I want that hus and waka track to drop
Just so we can see how wack it is already
I highly doubt it's dope
But I wouldn't mind hearing what they
Had to say on it
For some reason, everytime i read one of ur posts, i imagine u yelling like Samuel L Jackson with your arms spread in badass mode like ur avatar, but having to pause in between each line like the wheelchair kid on Malcom in the Middle.

Lmao

Aug 17, 2002
Just because you believe Hus is a snitch, does not mean he is not popular in northern california. He is not on an e40 or Sage level of popularity but in terms of underground Hus is up there with the most sought after when it comes to features and shows. This has nothing to do with snitching.

If Hus really was an informant, then ya he's definitely trolling whenever he raps about being anti snitch or makes references to his own time spent. It's either the sign of someone who is really confident in the truth or someone desperate to hold on to false credibility.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
Supposedly hus is dropping an album this month or next, not fuckn wit it. The mob is lookin weak rydah and fed the only figs w/o questionable credibity, jacka is consistently bad and AP9 blemishes his character on every social networking site you can think of and runs from fades?? I don't even like rappers I like hearing street dudes rap. Joe blow reps the mob harder than the figs do.

"shoulda been the 6th figga" - joe blow