New A Wax Music FREE DOWNLOAD (11 Songs)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2007
Aye whatever happen to the "Firepower" track? It was an unreleased song with a crazy dope video. Please tell me y'all didn't delete that song. I use play that song (YouTube video) on the way to work. It's gets me pump up to weave in & out of traffic.

Jun 5, 2004
No sir. Haven't done music since 2007. I own wethewest.com & help a wax run his label and thats enough for me! DAT NIGGA TAZZ @DAT NIGGA TAZZ
Thats whatsup...nt to say u couldnt start doin ur rap thing again, but its probably better for ur position at the label that u dont have a bunch of extra stuff to jumble around with, esp trying to work on and push your own stuff. Probably makes u better and effective at ur position not trying to do to much, i can respect that

What is Pirex's affiliation with shit like Illburn and Konvict? I know that Konvict is Bu's deal but idk what do they do, do they help promote/help each other out with releases? And i know illburn did some of wax videos, but im unclear on who they are and if theyre directors... Or if wax is with them anymore even.

And maybe these are questions for wax, but ik he hops on here from time to time... But, is Nightmare Gang still going to be doing their thing? And what about the other artists like frenchie and them affiliated with bricksquad, i wonder how the faling out with waka effects all of that? Not quite sure who actually runs bricksquad tho, or if its a "wax and them gotta split ways" situation, or a "jus kick waka out" situation, or how its even being handled/if it even needs to go there

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
Illburn is the label. But he also owns Pie Rx with Wax. So at the end if the day you may see thing on Pie Rx or on Illburn but its the same ownership and management.

As far as konvict, that relationship has been done for a long time. I wont get into particulars but its been over 5 years at least....

Nightmare gang is something that could happen again. But right now wax next Solo the smigg and wax "bad news" and the Pie Rx Boys comp with all pie rx affiliates is all ahead of another Nightmare Gang album.

The waka scenario is not my business. But Its not as negative as it may seem.

Hope this helps a bit.

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2011
T @tazz Wax addressed the Bu/Konvict situation briefly on "Get Em Girlz" on Jesus Malverde.

"I'm really Bool, Like-I'm-Akon's-brotha/
Before the feds hit, I was tight-wit-Akon's-brotha/
Now I can't even get a text back, ain't expect-that/
Said to Hell wit pushin Konvict, brought the RX-Back/"

Jun 5, 2004
O fasho, good lookin out yall

And yea i didnt think he was still with konvict, but then i saw a pic of wax and lavish d where wax was sportin his konvict chain. But maybe its a old pic, or he just still wants to sport it

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
Illburn is the label. But he also owns Pie Rx with Wax. So at the end if the day you may see thing on Pie Rx or on Illburn but its the same ownership and management.

As far as konvict, that relationship has been done for a long time. I wont get into particulars but its been over 5 years at least....

Nightmare gang is something that could happen again. But right now wax next Solo the smigg and wax "bad news" and the Pie Rx Boys comp with all pie rx affiliates is all ahead of another Nightmare Gang album.

The waka scenario is not my business. But Its not as negative as it may seem.

Hope this helps a bit.
who owns ill burn with wax? Bu?

Thanks in advance....

Apr 14, 2006
For some reason, I can't get this damn thing to download....very frustrating. Any other ideas? My PC is super old and crappy, but I normally download lusic on it all the time. Save as isn't working either.

I'm not too computer literate as well. It keeps trying to open via itunes which I don't want and it doesn't work. Is there any other way to send these to me that might work? Thanks for the help.