New A Wax - Mozart (Off Pullin Strings)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Is A-wax strictly a siccness.net rapper..?..

I mean, how many years has it been with management and/or groupies pushin his shit on here..?..

Get your $, by all means..but for someone who has been in the game this long..seems very amateur...

Supporters will be mad...I get it...ain't really tryna hate..

Wax just ain't relevant...at all..

Good luck..

Apr 14, 2006
I know I'm getting old I'm 34 but I find it really hard to listen to 99.9% of rap anymore
but when my kids ain't in the car a-wax is one of the few artists I listen to
I feel the same exact way too! I either bump A-wax, Smashing Pumpkins or some top 40 shit these days. to me, Bay Area music all sound the same now and it has gotten boring to me. A-Wax is the exception for sure.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON

I mean, how many years has it been with management and/or groupies pushin his shit on here..?..

Get your $, by all means..but for someone who has been in the game this long..seems very amateur...

Good luck..
niggas name is agent..opp ass nigga..

May 6, 2013

Good luck..
Lmao it's all about aye wax not a wax f%_€ got get mad lmoa suckers

Jan 2, 2003
Figured people would catch feelings...

Did any1 deny it tho..?..

Dudes most known for siccness.net beef..?..

It's only hate cuz u have feelings...it's reality otherwise..

It's one thing to be up and coming on the internet..it's another thing to b in the game 10-15 years and ur greatest career highlights r on siccness.net

Congrats..

Jun 21, 2005
Figured people would catch feelings...

Did any1 deny it tho..?..

Dudes most known for siccness.net beef..?..

It's only hate cuz u have feelings...it's reality otherwise..

It's one thing to be up and coming on the internet..it's another thing to b in the game 10-15 years and ur greatest career highlights r on siccness.net

Congrats..

Seem like your the only one catching feelings. Whats the problem? Noticed you aint bring up his music in any way. Music speaks for it self.. LP aint amateur..

Last edited: