New SLAP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Sounding good Traxx. I have a lot of respect for your hustle. I'm trying to build my online presence as a producer and you are light years ahead of me and just about everyone. Congrats and keep it up bro!
Thanks. That means alot fam.
Truth is, I made a decision a while back to focus on my web presence vs. seeking out regional recognition. Probably one of the better moves I've made since I've been doin this...

Here's another one for y'all:

Mar 23, 2010
Thanks. That means alot fam.
Truth is, I made a decision a while back to focus on my web presence vs. seeking out regional recognition. Probably one of the better moves I've made since I've been doin this...
Definitely a smart move. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

A couple things I'm doing that are working pretty well so far:

- Paying for Soundclick promo
- Using JustUnfollow's "Copy Followers" feature for Twitter
- Using Hootsuite to schedule tweets
- Using MailChimp to send out a newsletter
- Posting beats on YouTube with titles like "Kevin Gates Instrumental Type Beat"

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Definitely a smart move. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

A couple things I'm doing that are working pretty well so far:

- Paying for Soundclick promo
- Using JustUnfollow's "Copy Followers" feature for Twitter
- Using Hootsuite to schedule tweets
- Using MailChimp to send out a newsletter
- Posting beats on YouTube with titles like "Kevin Gates Instrumental Type Beat"
No prob. All these things are good as they create awareness for you and your brand/product. I would definitely make sure that you are funneling all of these streams back to your own website.

Another thing you may want to look into also is licensing out sample packs/construction kits to other producers. A lot of producers search the web for 'source material' when they need that sound fast. - This can prove to be a very lucrative stream for you if you do it right...

Mar 23, 2010
No prob. All these things are good as they create awareness for you and your brand/product. I would definitely make sure that you are funneling all of these streams back to your own website.

Another thing you may want to look into also is licensing out sample packs/construction kits to other producers. A lot of producers search the web for 'source material' when they need that sound fast. - This can prove to be a very lucrative stream for you if you do it right...
Oh, OK cool. That's something I haven't tried yet. And yeah, it looks like my next step should be putting my own website together. Thanks man, appreciate it.

SF TRAXX

Composer / Producer
Sorry to hijack your thread Traxx, but I have a rookie question - how do you give props on here?
Bottom right hand corner [of a post] should have a "props" tab. If you aren't seeing one its probably because you haven't reached a designated post limit perhaps? :ermm: