New group out of Benicia "Cock Asian"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
I believe that this isn't a rap group but more of alternative / comedy ... its obvious that there not serious but having fun with making something different.
So if they're clowning why are you defending them from everyone thats calling them clowns?

And its not like any of those kids is Jack Black, there's a reason that the its free to watch youtube videos.

And if you don't think an all male half white half asian group named "cock asian" makes the average person think of gay shit, then you don't get the joke, breh. And they're name is most definately a joke.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
All in all these dudes dont plan on blowing up and selling millions but just are having fun with it...and they probably stand a better chance at winning national / internationaly then most Bay rap artist today that are trying to get attention and trying to rack up shows &sales.

LOL. Dude you are extra extra emo. If their shit is all for fun and they know hey have no chance them why are you so seriou about their 'exposure earning them sales' and their ability to be serious artists regardless of where they're from.

Mar 10, 2012
im with you on that

on top of that, rappers from benicia? come on.

whats next, niggas comin straight out of walnut creek with it? niggas bout to shine out that rough ass San Ramon trap spots?

fuck they rappin about, the benicia street fair on saturdays?

i can see the songs now

"chillin on military west, we the best.."
Since when do u have to be from the "Hood" to be a rapper? I have been a hip hop head my WHOLE LYFE, and I am from Benicia... Besides, this is considered Pop music anyways... Where ur from should NOT play a part in artistic ability... #JustSayn

Nov 20, 2007
Dam, smh must be awkward to be on stage or out promoting in the streets. "come fuck with the cocks" or "thank you for supporting us cocks" (no homo or anything of that shit btw) lol!!!!!

Mar 11, 2011
If your a 707 northbayer, Cock means pussy if you were born between 1970 and 1989 lol. If we have learned anything from the internets "Asian Pussy" is extremely marketable so I would have to agree with Slapmaster they are going to blow up.

Sep 16, 2002
I havent listened to the music but the name is fuckin hilarious whatever the explanation is, garanetted to draw attention.. Luckily I have a sense of humor n find it fuckin funny..