New group out of Benicia "Cock Asian"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i will never click on any link on bart in a thread with the word cock in it....sorry...
im with you on that

on top of that, rappers from benicia? come on.

whats next, niggas comin straight out of walnut creek with it? niggas bout to shine out that rough ass San Ramon trap spots?

fuck they rappin about, the benicia street fair on saturdays?

i can see the songs now

"chillin on military west, we the best.."

Dec 12, 2006
Yea I gotta agree with Indecent on this one, the game has completely changed, I bet theres a grip of rappers in Dub Creek too, I remember tryna tell my older homie about the jacka like 5 years ago I said he was from pittsburg and he was like fuck that I dont wanna hear that shit, I think its just that artist today realize they make money off the entertainment they provide not so much the persona they embody or some shit

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Lol.... so to rap you have to be from a crime filled city? Gtfoh lol...u would be surprised how many of your favorite rappers either lived or live in these cities u deemed "square" and shouldn't have any rap scene. Ignorance is oppression.
IT'S A FUCKING JOKE SLAPMASTER, JOKES DON'T REQUIRE PARAGRAPH-LONG, SERIOUS RESPONSES. NEXT TIME I MAKE A JOKE, DONT WRITE A PARAGRAPH IN RESPONSE TO IT. THANKS. - MANAGEMENT

May 5, 2005
Lol.... so to rap you have to be from a crime filled city? Gtfoh lol...u would be surprised how many of your favorite rappers either lived or live in these cities u deemed "square" and shouldn't have any rap scene. Ignorance is oppression.
Yup, Drake is soft as cotton from the Toronto Canada suburbs. Nobody even cares anymore, people don't want to hear that played out gangsta rap anymore.

Dec 26, 2003
www.showcaseyourmusic.com
They having fun making funny songs... the crazy thing is the music is getting alot of attention right now. Production and song writing is dope. This kind of off the wall shit will win because the music isnt actually that bad.
I agree it isn't bad at all.. Different.. sort of reminds me of the group LMFAO.. Has that feel to it..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
few points:

1) i responded, once, to what you replied towards me. thats not a back and forth. it became a back and forth when you replied, again, and then a third time. (wtf?)
2) i'm not mad. i told you i was joking. do you know what a joke means? it dosent mean i'm mad, it means im in a jovial mood enough to tell jokes. im telling you that you typed that shit for nothing, that dosent make me mad. if anything, im laughin at you for typin that shit at a joke.
3) youre not exactly the gatekeeper on whether 60,000 people on this site understood i was being sarcastic or not
4) youre not exactly the intelligence level i reach at when i tell a joke
5) if youre so fucking stupid you cant tell the sarcasm in me talking about rappers in benecia, i dont think we should talk anymore, atleast until you step your IQ up.

PS: if you are possibly not too great at reading and youre typing a response, please read #5 as many times as it takes for you to delete whatever the fuck your about to type. i dont want to talk to you, go away.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
few points:

1) i responded, once, to what you replied towards me. thats not a back and forth. it became a back and forth when you replied, again, and then a third time. (wtf?)
2) i'm not mad. i told you i was joking. do you know what a joke means? it dosent mean i'm mad, it means im in a jovial mood enough to tell jokes. im telling you that you typed that shit for nothing, that dosent make me mad. if anything, im laughin at you for typin that shit at a joke.
3) youre not exactly the gatekeeper on whether 60,000 people on this site understood i was being sarcastic or not
4) youre not exactly the intelligence level i reach at when i tell a joke
5) if youre so fucking stupid you cant tell the sarcasm in me talking about rappers in benecia, i dont think we should talk anymore, atleast until you step your IQ up.

PS: if you are possibly not too great at reading and youre typing a response, please read #5 as many times as it takes for you to delete whatever the fuck your about to type. i dont want to talk to you, go away.
It is flattering that u would take the time to keep responding to me...im not mad, but u seem to be. It will be ok

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
Thanx to those who have peeped out there music . I knew some would and some wouldn't feel it. Its generated alot of views and posts so I say its worked by getting ppls attention. For those who shut it down as a music listener its all good, I know its not for everyone. But for those who shut it down and consider there self in the music business or know the industry, you better have some soundscans, a gold record, or something that back up your argument. Just cause you do music or read a book on entertainent law dont mean u got the recipies to success in this industry. While artist/lables buy comments, likes, and views groups like this that gain ppls attention will win because its not fabricated numbers. Real attention turns into real numbers turns into real sales...thats if the numbers are true and accurate. Good night yall.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Thanx to those who have peeped out there music . I knew some would and some wouldn't feel it. Its generated alot of views and posts so I say its worked by getting ppls attention. For those who shut it down as a music listener its all good, I know its not for everyone. But for those who shut it down and consider there self in the music business or know the industry, you better have some soundscans, a gold record, or something that back up your argument. Just cause you do music or read a book on entertainent law dont mean u got the recipies to success in this industry. While artist/lables buy comments, likes, and views groups like this that gain ppls attention will win because its not fabricated numbers. Real attention turns into real numbers turns into real sales...thats if the numbers are true and accurate. Good night yall.
You really think that the attention some shitty ass rap group gets from making their name into an unfunny reference to homosexuality is gonna translate into sales? Do you honestly believe that?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
slapmaster quit it B. tale of the tape. I wouldnt even be talking to you if you were smart enough to tell i was joking in the first place. you would have never wrote that stupid ass response. thinkin you was slapmaster the truthspeaker. let me make my fuckin jokes without you writin dumb ass paragraphs to it. okay?

nothin i hate more than niggas that respond to me on siccness for no mutha fuckin reason man, shut the fuck up. like outside of that, youre a great guy. just dont be talkin to me about dumb shit.

Dec 12, 2006
I heard this quote today in a interview made me think of this thread,

"If you look at the music business now Im shocked, not only with the lack of talent, but also the lack of talent that is getting away with a lack of talent, people are still buying the songs, their not buying the artists their buying their songs, which is much different right, your not buying into the artist critera or what they stand for, your buying into the three minutes and 45 seconds they give you now and then"- Steve Stoute

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
You really think that the attention some shitty ass rap group gets from making their name into an unfunny reference to homosexuality is gonna translate into sales? Do you honestly believe that?
I believe that this isn't a rap group but more of alternative / comedy ... its obvious that there not serious but having fun with making something different. As for the name it grabbed attention and has nothing to do with homosexuality. Since when did the work cock become a homo reference? Putting 2 and 2 together they came up with the name because the producer is Asian and the rest are white...so they threw a twist on the name that is going to offend some are grab all attention. The music to me is funny, well produced and has a marketable sound.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
I heard this quote today in a interview made me think of this thread,

"If you look at the music business now Im shocked, not only with the lack of talent, but also the lack of talent that is getting away with a lack of talent, people are still buying the songs, their not buying the artists their buying their songs, which is much different right, your not buying into the artist critera or what they stand for, your buying into the three minutes and 45 seconds they give you now and then"- Steve Stoute
true... I think artist are try to be too serious or pertray to be someone/something that the majority of the nation aint on or feel any more. Hbk gang is a great example, they make current club/party music that today demographic likes and relates too. Yall might think its dumb and wack but the numbers, shows, parties and every car slapping it dont lie lol.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
All in all these dudes dont plan on blowing up and selling millions but just are having fun with it...and they probably stand a better chance at winning national / internationaly then most Bay rap artist today that are trying to get attention and trying to rack up shows &sales.