New Book - "SAN FRANCISCO AMERICAN GHETTO STORY" - Out Now!! Amazon Kindle Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
S.V @S.V can you get a copy to our resident reviewer extraordinaire Mixerr @Mixerr from Mixerr Reviews™? He could review your book in various media formats and his credentials are listed below...

http://mixerrreviews.blogspot.com/
www.twitter.com/MixerrReviews
www.facebook.com/MixerrReviews
instagram.com/MixerrReviews
https://www.youtube.com/user/MixerrReviews
https://www.youtube.com/user/MixerrReviewsYT

Thank you for your consideration, all the best.

-Nuttkase

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
My son is in the 2nd grade, send him the book and he can help you with the many many grammar and punctuation errors...
Take a journey and learn about the urban life in San Francisco as two cousins. Take you on a thrill ride of fast cars pretty girls and alot of cash. Turk and Wayne Wayne come from two of the most notorious neighborhoods in San Francisco known as Hunters Point and Sunnydale. Betrayal, love and all out war, has the San Francisco city upside down. Threw the eyes of two cousins you will see the city like never seen before.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
You are a certified idiot sir
Am I an idiot because I'm educated with a college diploma? Or am I an idiot because I don't want to waste my time by reading a book that was horribly written by someone uneducated?

Maybe you should call Shoreview Shan the idiot, since he's an adult that can't even compose a paragraph without numerous grammatical and punctuation errors. But I bet you ain't gonna tell him, since you're the one who can't knock his hustle. My 10 year old niece would be able to write a paragraph with fewer errors than that.

Jun 5, 2004
Its funny because usually when rappers write books, its a success story about how they made it out of the hood. Not some stupid ass bibble-babble from some unedumacated ass dingus ass niggas thats still stuck rippin and runnin thru the hood, tryna sell some bullshit.

And we aint even bein harsh, its just come on now nigga... Nobody really cares about an amazon desription about a cd that has a couple words spelled wrong. But the fact that yall tryin to sell a BOOK and the one paragraph in the description of it is all kinds of fucked up, its a fuckin joke breh. Theres niggas in the bay tryna push some real products, and u ruining it for everybody by watering the shit down trying to pass that bullshit off as some real shit. Yall makin the bay look bootsy.

And who the fuck is Turk and Wayne Wayne? The fuck kinda fulgazi ass shit is that, who yall supposed to be, the Small Tymers? Ass Funky Records or what? Yall is some crusty ass niggaz. Step yo game up, just a lil lil tiny bit. What story r yall gonna tell? "We went from being crackheads, cluckers, fence hoppers, and all around bootsy ass niggas... To... Oh wait we still doin the same ass shit. Started at the bottom now we here! At the bottom still." Dont nobody wanna buy yo bootsy ass book nigga yall some retards, ole wish i was famous but im just a ignoramous lookin ass niggaz

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
I think it's a coo idea. I really don't see rappers write books so? And I don't listen to rappers because their so good at gramatical explanations.
Good Quote City Dog. Exactly what most people wit common since would say.

The story is one that wont never be heard or exposed unless you read the whole book. And the critics or like crickets they make noise but that shit don't bother me none. I wrote one of the coldest stories to come out of Frisco since I don't no when. See how the bitch on here started off wit a cool comment bout how she had to get the book to keep reading to find out about Skinny A after she read the sample then jumped quick on the haters dick talking little side shit. Real can relate fake ain't even worth my time so don't be surprised when I don't even comment on some of yall stupid ass remarks that don't carry no weight. Until you make a name for your self you don't count. To everybody else that ain't no groupie or follower stay away from the fake ones on here that are. A lot of people interested in this book and supporting it so that's where my attention is at.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2004
This was before we knew u was gay, rappin about rainbows n shit

Btw why did you add in a fake chain onto yo pic with MS paint? U really think that looks real at all? Did u know when u wear a big pendant it weighs the chain down into a v-shape? Yall niggaz must aint know the law of physics either...