New Book - "SAN FRANCISCO AMERICAN GHETTO STORY" - Out Now!! Amazon Kindle Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2006
How is Ebola mac these days?
Coming soon available on Amazon Shoreview Scam presents "Rainbows and Rattails" hosted by Ron Newt.
This book details how to grow your own rattail. How to harvest your own male groupys. How to edit and proofread your own literature. How to fuck up your own audio system at your own wack party and lastly how to perpetrate that your a real factor in the rap game when your albums going aluminum.

Oct 31, 2007
How is Ebola mac these days?
Coming soon available on Amazon Shoreview Scam presents "Rainbows and Rattails" hosted by Ron Newt.
This book details how to grow your own rattail. How to harvest your own male groupys. How to edit and proofread your own literature. How to fuck up your own audio system at your own wack party and lastly how to perpetrate that your a real factor in the rap game when your albums going aluminum.
LMFAO sounds like a funny ass book

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
The reason why Northern California ain't dominating the entertainment industry cause everybody wants to see everybody else fail. You got people on here believing shit somebody else telling them about my book that ain't even read it. I read many professional books and have found numerous errors in grammar and spelling not saying mine has many. Because I have been told by many who have read the book that it's a very well written great read. So opinions or like assholes everyone has one. Like a movie critic tell you a movie sucks then you go and see it and love it. Be the judge of your own judgement before dick riding some Fugazi ass nobody's. On another note don't like it don't buy it ain't nothing but some McDonalds money. Can't even get gas in my motorcycle for the price the book is. Cheap muthafuckas.
The reason Northern California is not dominating the entertainment industry is because bootsy ass muthafuckas like you want to half ass projects and hope people buy shit that ain't quality! And you can't even spell "are" you put "or" instead! You could be the biggest, baddest muthafucka out here, shit you could even have more money than most of us will ever see in a lifetime, but you're still a dumb ass muthafucka. Fake ass author :siccness:

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
The reason Northern California is not dominating the entertainment industry is because bootsy ass muthafuckas like you want to half ass projects and hope people buy shit that ain't quality! And you can't even spell "are" you put "or" instead! You could be the biggest, baddest muthafucka out here, shit you could even have more money than most of us will ever see in a lifetime, but you're still a dumb ass muthafucka. Fake ass author :siccness:
Shut yo hoe ass up nigga yo career never went no where cause you garbage ass fuck should have got yo ass kicked for every trying to rap and pick up a microphone talking bout dumb you still using that dumb ass name tragic 1 you hoe ass nigga.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
Shut yo hoe ass up nigga yo career never went no where cause you garbage ass fuck should have got yo ass kicked for every trying to rap and pick up a microphone talking bout dumb you still using that dumb ass name tragic 1 you hoe ass nigga.
LMFAO you and Mayweather are probably cousins