New Book - "SAN FRANCISCO AMERICAN GHETTO STORY" - Out Now!! Amazon Kindle Exclusive

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Good Quote City Dog. Exactly what most people wit common since would say.

The story is one that wont never be heard or exposed unless you read the whole book. And the critics or like crickets they make noise but that shit don't bother me none. I wrote one of the coldest stories to come out of Frisco since I don't no when. See how the bitch on here started off wit a cool comment bout how she had to get the book to keep reading to find out about Skinny A after she read the sample then jumped quick on the haters dick talking little side shit. Real can relate fake ain't even worth my time so don't be surprised when I don't even comment on some of yall stupid ass remarks that don't carry no weight. Until you make a name for your self you don't count. To everybody else that ain't no groupie or follower stay away from the fake ones on here that are. A lot of people interested in this book and supporting it so that's where my attention is at.
real question for you tho

...is it 'hating' by suggesting you should have proof read your material prior to release?

is that hating? ...is it hate to suggest getting an educated look at your story before going to print?

I mean, all journalist flub once or twice (in their career) on a misspelled word or two, but this aint the internet where that shit goes unnoticed, this is a book. That you are selling. For money. Full of grammatical errors.

food for thought, no hate involved.

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com

...is it 'hating' by suggesting you should have proof read your material prior to release?

is that hating? ...is it hate to suggest getting an educated look at your story before going to print?

I mean, all journalist flub once or twice (in their career) on a misspelled word or two, but this aint the internet where that shit goes unnoticed, this is a book. That you are selling. For money. Full of grammatical errors.

Straight outta the Hater Handbook! You are supposed to congratulate everyone for everything they do no matter how little effort they put into it. Proof reading and editing is hater shit. Write that shit down like a freestyle and leave it. Don't even re-read it, just one take jake that shit and start writing the next one.

Jul 12, 2002
I think it's a coo idea. I really don't see rappers write books so? And I don't listen to rappers because their so good at gramatical explanations.
Writing books has nothing to do with rapping. By your logic, because the book was written by a rapper, we should lower the bar on the writing standards we expect when we read a book? Sounds like a weak ass excuse for a poorly written book if I've ever heard one.

There are tons of inexpensive ways to have your book edited by people who know how to write properly. Having proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in writing is the equivalent to having good mixing and mastering in music. If you skip those steps, your product is gonna end up shitty.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

S.V @S.V ...completely legit questions I asked.

Are you going to address the LACK of quality of your "book" or just come in here & call names on the people who insult you?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
S.V @S.V ...completely legit questions I asked.

Are you going to address the LACK of quality of your "book" or just come in here & call names on the people who insult you?

S.V @S.V won't respond because his illiteracy. He read this "book" and all looked well to him. U need to tweeze @tweeze it up for a response S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

If anyone wants to read this bitten shitty ass story pm me and I'll give a link to read it free. S.V @S.V I made the mistake of purchasing this and it's nearly incomprehensible lol. If yall wanna buy it, Good luck reading through the eyes of a retard though lol.

Quick idea though, if y'all wanna read this and be able to read it, I'll take this bitch S.V @S.V story and edit and make it readable and charge for my editing skills. Pm if y'all wanna put some money in my pockets for this hard work

Jul 6, 2002
$o. $an Fran
Writing books has nothing to do with rapping. By your logic, because the book was written by a rapper, we should lower the bar on the writing standards we expect when we read a book? Sounds like a weak ass excuse for a poorly written book if I've ever heard one.

There are tons of inexpensive ways to have your book edited by people who know how to write properly. Having proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation in writing is the equivalent to having good mixing and mastering in music. If you skip those steps, your product is gonna end up shitty.
Really I'm not a book inspector. If somebody from the yay where I live and listen to and ride for want to come out with shit. I aint gonna knock him. If some people think its funny to smash on somebody's work that's sucks shit to me. If I ain't feeling it I ain't gonna buy it but I for sure aint gonna knock it.

Props: S.V and S.V